Note: Thera-Zyme and Private Label products can no longer be ordered online. If you're placing an order that includes Thera-zyme or Private Label products, please call our office at 1-888-337-0511 to complete your order.
Thera-Zyme Lvr contains herbs that have been traditionally used to strengthen, tone and stimulate the secretory functions of the liver.
- Hepatics are herbs that have traditionally been used to strengthen, tone and stimulate the secretory functions of the liver
- Supports gentle liver cleansing
- Provides hepatic herbs high in essential fatty acids, synergistic vitamins, minerals, and food enzymes for use during periods of increased need*
- Symptoms and signs that respond to Thera-Zyme Lvr: Hepatitis, jaundice, or other liver disorders; nausea after high fat meals (see Thera-Zyme Bil); varicose veins due to high blood pressure in the liver; coated tongue; water retention/swelling of hands and feet (due to inability of liver to assimilate protein); inability to tolerate drugs, vitamins and minerals or alcohol); and frequent "hot," red, tender or burning soles of feet.
Thera-Zyme Lvr contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 2 capsules, Servings Per Container: 90
- Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius)(petal) 200 mg
- Barberry (Berberis vulgaris)(bark) 180 mg
- Beet (Beta vulgaris)(root) 80 mg
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)(seed) 40 mg
- Gentian (Gentiana lutea)(root) 20 mg
- Proprietary Plant Enzyme Blend: 106 mg Alpha-Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae), Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae), Cellulase (from Aspergillus niger), Lipase (from Aspergillus niger and Rhizopus oryzae), Protease (from Aspergillus niger), Alpha-Galactosidase (from Aspergillus niger), Catalase (from Aspergillus oryzae), Glucoamylase (from Aspergillus niger), Glucose Oxidase (from Aspergillus oryzae), and Hemicellulase (from Aspergillus niger)
- Other ingredients: Phytase, Vegetable Cellulose and water (capsule)
Contains NO added fillers, lubricants, soy, wheat, corn, dairy, sugar, yeast, gluten, starch, salt, additives, or preservatives.
Take 2 capsules, 3 to 6 times daily after meals or as directed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Product ReviewsWrite Review