Note: Thera-Zyme and Private Label products can no longer be ordered online. If you're placing an order that includes Thera-zyme or Private Label products, please call our office at 1-888-337-0511 or e-mail us to complete your order. For more information about this change, please read our F.A.Q.
Sym C1 to C3 contains alternative herbs and enzymes that have traditionally been used to stimulate digestion and elimination.
- For the nourishment of body tissues stressed by sympathetic irritation and subluxations of the upper cervical spine.
- Provides herbal alternatives and food enzymes for use during periods of increased need.*
- Symptoms and signs that respond to Thera-Zyme Sym: Neck (atlas) problems; history of head injury; history of headaches in back of head and neck or radiating to the forehead and behind the eyes; wandering pains; startled by sudden sounds; stiff joints, loss of mobility; sudden weak of sinking spells with complete loss of energy; high blood pressure; severe insomnia not relieved by natural remedies; seizures; difficulty urinating.
Thera-Zyme Sym contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings Per Container 90
- Chickweed (Stellaria media)(whole plant) 170 mg
- Echinacea purpurea (root) 170 mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)(flower) 90 mg
- Chicory (Cichorium intybus)(root) 20 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)(leaf) 10 mg
- Proprietary Plant Enzyme Blend 76 mg: Amylase, Protease (2 sources), Lipase (2 sources), Catalase, alpha-Galactosidase, Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Glucose Oxidase and Hemicellulase
- Other ingredients: Phytase, Vegetable cellulose and water (capsule)
Contains NO added fillers, lubricants, soy, wheat, corn, dairy, sugar, yeast, gluten, starch, salt, additives, or preservatives.
Take 2 capsules, 3 to 6 times daily after meals or as directed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Product ReviewsWrite Review