Carbo-G, 90 caps
Carbo-G 90 caps from Transformation Enzymes
TPP Carbo-G is an enzyme blend with probiotics designed to help maintain optimum digestion of all foods with a special focus on encouraging more complete digestion of complex carbohydrates found in grains, seeds, legumes, vegetables, and other plant materials. This formula also includes herbs to help reduce the symptoms of occasional food intolerances. For those who are considering a gluten-free diet, Carbo-G includes both the enzymes that break down the polysaccharides which encase gluten as well as the DPP-IV protease necessary to digest gluten proteins. ABSOLUTELY NO FILLERS
From Transformation Enzymes: Avoidance of wheat products may not be enough to maintain a gluten-free diet. For example, did you know that gluten is used as a food additive and may be present as a stabilizing agent in salad dressings, ice cream, and even ketchup? Our unique Carbo-G formulation was created to complement those seeking a gluten-free lifestyle by encouraging more complete digestion and absorption of grains.
- Polysaccharolytic Enzyme Blend: Gluten proteins in wheat products are surrounded by a starchy endosperm cell, which can more effectively be broken down with the alphagalactosidase, phytase, amylase, glucoamylase, and diastase enzymes included in Carbo-G.
- Proteolytic Enzymes: In addition to our traditional protease blend, this formula includes DPP-IV protease activity which helps break down some of the stubborn proteins found in grain that are often implicated in gluten intolerance.
- Probiotics: These “good” bacteria naturally present in the gut help support digestion to assist in maintaining optimum intestinal balance.
- Herbal and prebiotic plant fiber: Includes several herbs known for their ability to promote gastrointestinal health.
- Carbo-G is a digestive enzyme supplement designed to help reduce the symptoms of occasional bloating, diarrhea, gas, and abdominal cramps associated with diets high in complex carbohydrates.
Transformation Enzymes Carbo-G contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 90
- Tzyme™ Enzyme Blend 353 mg
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV 500 DPP-IV
- Protease Blend 46,890 HUT
- Phytase 90 FTU
- Alpha-galactosidase 525 GalU
- Amylase 3495 DU
- Pectinase 30 endo-PGU
- Glucoamylase 12 AGU
- Diastase 42 DP
- Lipase 340 FIP
- Invertase 14 SU
- Lactase 140 ALU
- Protease 3.0 2 SAPU
- Alkaline protease 100 USP
- Cellulase 60 CU
- Hemicellulase 60 HCU
- Bifidobacterium infantis 30 mg (300,000,000 CFU at time of formulation)
- Herbal Blend 63 mg: Fennel (seed), Ginger (rhizome), Flax seed, Peppermint (leaf), Artichoke (leaves) extract
- Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Water
Recommended Use: One (1) capsule at the beginning of every meal or snack with at least 8 oz. of liquid. Contents may be removed from capsule and taken by spoon immediately after mixing with a small amount of tepid water. Usage may be increased according to need as directed by health care practitioner.
Enzyme activity is measured in Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) units whenever possible. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Tzyme™ is a trademark of Transformation Enzyme Corp. This proprietary blend of highly active, functional, pH balanced, and GI tract stable enzymes is formulated to enhance the digestive process and impart systemic benefits.*
Product ReviewsWrite Review