DigestZyme, 120 caps
DigestZyme™ 120 caps from Transformation Enzymes
DigestZyme™ is uniquely formulated to assist the body in maximum digestion of nutrients, production of energy, and aid in immune support.* The highly purified enzymes in the Transformation™ product line are concentrated from mycological sources specifically cultivated for optimum digestive activity in the human body.* All Transformation™ formulas are carefully prepared to assure maximum quality and nutritional effectiveness.* ABSOLUTELY NO FILLERS.
From Transformation Enzymes: The ultimate goal of digestion is getting nutrients to the cells. Nutrients not only feed the cell, they protect it from free radical damage. Healthy cells lead to optimal metabolism, energy, and immunity. Supplementing with digestive enzymes is a vital part of this nutrient acquisition process. This unique formula is the perfect introduction to digestive enzymes, supporting immune system health by encouraging more complete digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats for increased absorption and availability of nutrients.*
- Enzyme Blend: This gentle formula of GI stable and functional digestive enzymes is designed to safely and effectively encourage more complete digestion.*
- Probiotics: The probiotics L. Acidophilus and B. Longum are included in this formula for enhanced tolerance and digestive comfort.*
- Digestive Wellness: The smaller capsule size is well tolerated for children as well as adults. This product is ideal for food intolerances, nutritional support during pregnancy and lactation, and children’s occasional digestive issues.*
- Health Benefits: Transformation’s DigestZyme is designed to assist the body in maximum digestion of nutrients, production of energy, and immune system support.*
Transformation Enzymes DigestZyme contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings per Container 60
- Enzyme Proprietary Blend 372 mg
- Amylase 12,200 DU
- Protease 66,500 HUT
- Lipase 1000 FIP IP
- Cellulase 1320 CU
- Invertase 200 SU
- Diastase 500 DPº
- Lactase 800 ALU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (grown on milk) 20 mg
- Bifidobacterium longum 6 mg
- Other Ingredients: Cellulose & Water
Recommended Use: Two (2) capsules with every meal. More capsules may be taken as needed. The amount is dependent on the types and amounts of foods eaten and the individual’s difficulty of digestion. Take with adequate liquid. Vegetable two-piece capsules may be pulled apart and ingredients mixed with food.
Enzyme activity is measured in Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) units. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product ReviewsWrite Review