Protease, 120 caps
Protease 120 caps from Transformation Enzymes
TPP Protease is a unique proteolytic enzyme blend that supports healthy blood rheology.* All Transformation™ formulas are carefully prepared to assure maximum quality and nutritional effectiveness.* ABSOLUTELY NO FILLERS
From Transformation Enzymes Product Sheet: Did You Know? It is better to take small servings of protease frequently throughout the day rather than a large serving once or twice a day. The goal is to keep the protease activity constant in the blood stream for optimum benefits.
- Proteolytic Enzyme Blend: Optimal circulation is dependent upon the presence of effective proteolytic enzymes.* Endo/exo peptidases are known to break the inner/terminal bonds of amino acid chains for more efficient hydrolysis of proteins. The highly active systemic enzymes included in this formula have a wide range of pH stability (3.0 pH – 10.0 pH) which is essential for maximum benefit.*
- Bromelain: These soothing plant enzymes are included in the vegetarian TPP Protease formula along with a small amount of Calcium, which improves tolerance on an empty stomach.*
- Health Benefits: Transformation’s Professional Protocol™ Protease is an enzyme supplement designed to help promote improved protein digestion and healthy elimination as well as overall cardiovascular, muscular, urinary, and immune system health.*
Transformation Enzymes Protease contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 120
- Tzyme™ Protease Blend 641 mg (peptidases, bromelain), (355,017 HUT), (600,000 PU)
- Other Ingredients: Cellulose, water, calcium citrate
Recommended Use: One (1) capsule two times a day on an empty stomach with 8 oz. of water. Contents may be removed from capsule and taken by spoon immediately after mixing with a small amount of tepid water. Additional capsules may be taken with meals to enhance the digestion of proteins. Usage may be increased according to need as directed by health care practitioner.
Enzyme activity is measured in Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) units. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Tzyme™ is a trademark of Transformation Enzyme Corp. This proprietary blend of highly active, functional, pH balanced, and GI tract stable enzymes is formulated to enhance the digestive process and impart systemic benefits.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product ReviewsWrite Review