Yeast Arrest, 14 Suppositories
Yeast Arrest 14 suppositories from Vitanica (Dr. Tori Hudson)
Homeopathic Formula: A Natural Approach for Treating Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections. Relieves Burning, Itching and Discharge.
For the relief of external and internal irritation, burning, itching and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection. If this is the first time you have had a vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
• Do not use this product if you are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you may have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Please contact your practitioner immediately.
• If you use this product and symptoms continue to recur, consult your practitioner.
• Do not use this product if you are pregnant.
• Do not take by mouth.
• If accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
• Do not use if internal tamper-resistant packaging has been altered.
• Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Keep out of reach of children.
Consider these healthy suggestions:
• Avoid sugar, fruits, fermented foods, simple carbohydrates, baker's yeast and alcohol.
• Take probiotics.
• Enjoy a diet of fresh vegetables and whole grains, and fresh garlic
• Utilize exercise, fresh air and plenty of rest.
Vitanica Yeast Arrest contains the following:
- Active Ingredients
- Borax 3x HPUS
- Hydrastis Canadensis 3x HPUS
- Berberis Aquifolium 3x HPUS
- Kreosotum 3x HPUS
- Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Cocoa butter, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Neem oil, Oregon grape root, Tea Tree essential oil, Triglycerides from vegetable oil, Vitamin E
Recommended Use: To be used by females 13 or older. Remove one suppository from the foil wrap and insert into the vagina. Insert one (1) suppository morning and evening for 3-14 days for acute infections. For chronic or chronic recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks. Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months. Use with a panty liner.
For additional support, take Vitanica's CandidaStat™ capsule
Product ReviewsWrite Review