Biocidin® Broad Spectrum Formula (formerly Biocidin® Advanced Formula), by Bio-Botanical Research is a synergistic combination of botanical medicines, which targets the entire GI tract, and supports microbiome balance for healthy digestion and elimination. The botanicals also have systemic applications in microbial challenges wherever they occur. Independent laboratory testing has concluded that Biocidin® has broad reaching effects, including addressing biofilms.
• Laboratory and clinically tested for effectiveness for over 30 years.
• Recommended as nutritional support by leading practitioners of Functional and Integrative Medicine
• Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain.
• Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation.
• To decrease possible die-off or detoxification-type reactions we always recommend concurrent usage of G.I. Detox™+ with Biocidin®
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Biocidin® Broad Specturm Formula by Biocidin contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Drop
- Servings Per Container: 600
Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Herbal Blend: 30 mg
- Bilberry extract (25% anthocyanosides)
- Milk Thistle
- Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia)
- White Willow (bark)
- Grapeseed extract (min 90% polyphenols)
- Black Walnut (hull and leaf)
- Tea Tree oil
- Galbanum oil
- Lavender oil (plant & flower)
- Oregano oil (plant & flower)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, < 5% alcohol (potato and/or cane source)
Recommended Use: Begin with 1 drop and gradually increase up to 5 drops 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional. Children may use 1 drop per 10 lbs of body weight per day, divided into 2 or 3 doses. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use during pregnancy.