Biocidin LSF by Bio-Botanical Research provides liposomal support for healthy systemic ecology.
Biocidin®LSF uses liposomal technology to deliver Biocidin® straight into the bloodstream and the lymph for rapid systemic support.
• Liposomal delivery for quick systemic absorption and bioavailability
• Assists in the delivery of broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system
• Researched for intracellular absorption of ingredients
• Unilamellar vesicles encapsulating Biocidin® have an optimal particle size of 100 nanometers
• Research indicates support for biofilms and imbalanced terrain
• Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address healthy inflammation balance
• To decrease possible die-off or detoxification-type reactions Bio-Botanical Research always recommends concurrent usage of G.I. Detox™ with Biocidin®
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Biocidin LSF by Bio-Botanical Research contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Pump (50 mg)
- Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving:
- Bilberry extract (25% anthocyanosides)
- Milk Thistle
- Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia)
- White Willow (bark)
- Grapeseed extract (min 90% polyphenols)
- Black Walnut (hull and leaf)
- Tea Tree oil
- Galbanum oil
- Lavender oil (plant and flower)
- Oregano oil (plant and flower)
- less than 5% alcohol (potato and/or cane source)
- Essential Phospholipids (from Sunflower Lecithin, 65% Phosphatidyl Choline) 50 mg
- Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate)
Recommended Use: 1-3 pumps daily, begin with 1 pump per day and gradually increase to 3 pumps as directed. Hold under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing. May be added to water. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals.
Not for use during pregnancy. Discontinue use should adverse reaction occur.