G.I. Detox + by BioBotanical Research is a new upgraded binding formula to support enhanced clearance of endotoxins, metals, and xenobiotic compounds. Removal of debris and toxins is essential when restoring microbial balance to the GI tract. Binding agents are especially integral to protocols using Biocidin®, as the breakdown of biofilms, mycotoxins, and pathogens can cause die-off or herxheimer-type detox reactions. Endotoxins from gram-negative bacteria such as LPS, heavy metals, and metabolites of yeast, mold, or bacteria can all contribute to an increased toxic burden and promote inflammation. This new formulation excels in supporting clearance of these toxins.
• Assists in binding toxins including LPS, metals, and unwanted microbial by-products
• Recommend for use with Biocidin® to avoid detoxification reactions
• Assists in “mop-up” phase of biofilm removal
• May assist as nutritional support for mold and mycotoxin clearance
• Perfect for when food or water quality is compromised
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
G.I. Detox + by BioBotanical Research contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Herbal Blend: 520 mg
- Zeolite Clay
- Activated Charcoal
- Aloe Vera (inner leaf)
- Silica (as Monomethylsilanetriol)
- Apple Pectin
- Humic Acid
- Fulvic Acid
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and water)
1 capsule on an empty stomach with a full glass of water or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take 1 hour apart from other medications and supplements.
Warning: Do not use during pregnancy. Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.