D3 Serum from Premier Research Labs is a rich, live source of natural vitamin D3 with no toxic tagalongs that provides targeted immune and cardiovascular support.
Premier D3 Serum supports the following:
- Bone Health: Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Clinical studies involving vitamin D supplementation suggest the importance of vitamin D in addition to calcium for bone health. Vitamin D supplementation alone may also support bone health.
- Cardiovascular Support: Vitamin D may also provide cardiovascular support for some individuals, which maybe attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function.
- Cellular Health: Studies suggest vitamin D supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function. Vitamin D is also believed to provide general cellular support potential,including breast and prostate cells, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Preliminary evidence suggests that vitamin D may also play a role in maintaining healthy glucose metabolism, since vitamin D receptors are present on the islet cells of the pancreas.
- Reliable, rich, live source for the healthiest natural vitamin D3, free of toxic tagalongs
- The one vitamin D3 source that tests on to all 4 polarities for ideal cell resonance and best health; its biofield is so strong, it cannot be stree-tapped off, even with 100+ stress taps
- Supports many body systems including healthy bone, nerves, heart, brain, lung, esophagus, breast, colon, stomach, pancreas, prostate, uterus, ovaries and kidneys
- This is a Gluten Free product
- Vitamin D levels have been shown to decline with age, due primarily to a reduction in either absorption or metabolism by the liver. Decreased exposure to sunlight, a vegetarian diet, or a low intake of vitamin D fortified foods also play a role in inadequate vitamin D levels.
- According to the Vitamin D Council, studies indicate that for proper health, serum vitamin D levels should be a minimum of 50 ng/mL (125 nmol/L), with optimal levels falling between 50-80 ng/mL (125-200 nmol/L). These values apply to both children and adults.
- For individuals with greater short-term needs, this product allows for achieving 25,000-50,000 i.u. vitamin D3 per week without having to take multiple capsules. For the elderly, Vitamin D3 liquid is an easy to use form.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier D3 Serum contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 drop, Servings per Container about 572
- Vitamin D3 (1,000 IU)
- Other Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol
- If pregnant or nursing consult a health professional before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
Take 1 drop daily with a meal. Not intended for infants. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
I tried for many years to raise my blood vitamin D until I talked to the people at Timothy's office. Taking the D3 serum along with other supplements, my levels went from the 40's to the 80's in short time.
This product gets me through the winter in a northern latitude. I have tried other vitamin d supplements and Premier is the best in my opinion!
This is a great alternative to D3 supplement. No added fillers, such as those found in pharmaceutical or so called natural products containing wood filler. Glad I found it.