Tranquinol, 60 Vcaps
Tranquinol from Premier Research Labs supports neurotransmitter balance for healthy mood, restful sleep and relaxation.
- Mental tranquility, calm mood and focus throughout the day
- Especially good for people getting off sleeping pills and other medications that cause neurotransmitter imbalances
- Promotes restful sleep and a refreshed state upon awakening
- Non-addictive, does not cause drowsiness
Premier Tranquinol contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Calcium 50 mg (as calcium carbonate)
- Magnesium 28 mg (as magnesium carbonate)
- Seditol 366 mg: Proprietary blend of patented extracts*** from Magnolia (bark) (Magnolia officinalis), and Jujube (seed) (Ziziphus spinosa)
- Sleep Pro Blend 302 mg: Turkey Tails (mycelia, fruiting body, spore) (Coriolus versicolor), Organic Chlorella (Chlorella sorokiniana), L-Theanine, Olive Leaf Extract, Valerian (root) Extract (Valeriana officinalis), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Japanese Knotweed (root) (Polygonum cuspidatum)
- Other Ingredients: Dolomite, Green Tea (leaf) Extract, Vegetable Cellulose Capsules
- This is a Gluten Free product
No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives
For restful sleep support, take 2 capsules, 1 hour before bed. For calm mood support, take 2 capsules in the morning.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Posted by Unknown on Aug 24th 2016
Husband and I tried for three nights before giving up on these, we felt tired but restless all night.
LNH Response: We are sorry this did not work for you or your husband. It has worked great for some people, and not for others. Sometimes we need to give a supplement a longer time to begin working. Unfortunately, sleep, hormone and neurotransmitter remedies can take trial and error to find the right fit. For difficult sleep issues, we recommend working directly with a health practitioner to find out what will work best for the individual person. - Timothy Long