Tranquinol from Premier Research Labs supports neurotransmitter balance for healthy mood, restful sleep and relaxation.
- Mental tranquility, calm mood and focus throughout the day
- Especially good for people getting off sleeping pills and other medications that cause neurotransmitter imbalances
- Promotes restful sleep and a refreshed state upon awakening
- Non-addictive, does not cause drowsiness
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Tranquinol contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Calcium 50 mg (as calcium carbonate)
- Magnesium 28 mg (as magnesium carbonate)
- Seditol 366 mg: Proprietary blend of patented extracts*** from Magnolia (bark) (Magnolia officinalis), and Jujube (seed) (Ziziphus spinosa)
- Sleep Pro Blend 302 mg: Turkey Tails (mycelia, fruiting body, spore) (Coriolus versicolor), Organic Chlorella (Chlorella sorokiniana), L-Theanine, Olive Leaf Extract, Valerian (root) Extract (Valeriana officinalis), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Japanese Knotweed (root) (Polygonum cuspidatum)
- Other Ingredients: Dolomite, Green Tea (leaf) Extract, Vegetable Cellulose Capsules
- This is a Gluten Free product
No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives
For restful sleep support, take 2 capsules, 1 hour before bed. For calm mood support, take 2 capsules in the morning.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Husband and I tried for three nights before giving up on these, we felt tired but restless all night.
LNH Response: We are sorry this did not work for you or your husband. It has worked great for some people. For difficult sleep issues, we recommend working directly with a health practitioner to find out what will work best for the individual person. We also recommend the Sanesco HPA test so you are not guessing what supplements to take.