Whey Peptein Powder, 10 oz
Whey Peptein Powder from Premier Research Labs provides 15% glycomacropeptides for the perfect, premier quality whey protein powder.
- Supports lean body weight
- Contributes to high energy
- Provides immune system support
- Anti-aging benefits
- This premier quality whey protein powder is produced by ultrafiltration at very low temperatures to preserve the delicate, health-promoting glycomacropeptides (15% per serving), unlike other products that may have less than 10% or no glycomacropeptides.
- Guaranteed pesticide-free, is not highly heated, and is not toxic to the kidneys.
- This powder's great taste makes it the perfect protein for your daily shake. Experience the difference of Premier Whey Peptein Powder which readily mixes with liquids.
Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food !California Prop 65
PRLabs: The absorption of minuscule amounts of lead (Pb) due to the inherent metal levels present in water and soil during plant growth is not unusual. We have taken EXTREME precautions to ensure that our products contain the lowest possible amount of naturally occurring heavy metals by careful sourcing, selecting and diligent testing, using state-of-the-art analytical techniques such as inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS). ICP-MS is one of the most sensitive techniques currently available on the market for measuring heavy metal content and can detect as low as 0.01 ppb (0.01 micro gram per kg) of heavy metals. All our raw materials are screened for heavy metal content before use in formulations. Every production batch of our final products is tested again (after manufacture) to confirm that our products meet or exceed the FDA and UPS heavy metal thresholds. It is virtually impossible to manufacture natural botanical dietary supplement products without trace amounts of lead due to the inherent lead levels present in water and soil, each finished product is also analyzed for heavy metal levels. Every dietary supplement product produced at PRL is released for human consumption after meeting PRL Quality Standards that meet or exceed federal safety standards.
If we drink the recommended amount of water or eat the recommended 2-3 servings of vegetables a day, we could be consuming lead amounts over the Prop 65 levels. If the typical American diet alone may exceed the Prop 65 levels every day, how meaningful are the lower limits for supplements? This shows how stringent and impractical these levels are to achieve for all dietary supplements and cosmetics, especially products made with ingredients derived from nature.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Whey Peptein Powder contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 Tablespoons (9 g), Servings per Container about 31
- Calories 37, Calories from Fat 6, Total Fat <1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 23 mg, Sodium 15 mg, Calcium 47 mg, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars <1 g, Protein 7 g
- Amino Acid Profile Per Serving: L-Alanine 276 mg, L-Arginine 157 mg, L-Aspartic Acid 661 mg, L-Cysteine 139 mg, L-Glutamic Acid 1,030 mg, L-Glycine 99 mg, L-Histidine 113 mg, L-Isoleucine (BCAA) 388 mg, L-Leucine (BCAA) 614 mg, L-Lysine 569 mg, L-Methionine 123 mg, L-Phenylalanine 197 mg, L-Proline 354 mg, L-Serine 292 mg, L-Threonine 443 mg, L-Tryptophan 109 mg, L-Tyrosine 186 mg, L-Valine (BCAA) 348 mg
- Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Lecithin (soy)
- Not a significant source of tans fat, vitamin A, vitamin C, or iron.
- Keep out of reach of children
Contains milk, soy
No added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Take 2 tablespoons, 2 times daily blended in 8oz of water or juice or mix with homemade kefir. This product may also be blended with smoothies, cereal, sprinkled on desserts, etc. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review