Whey Peptein Powder, 10 oz
Whey Peptein Powder from Premier Research Labs provides 15% glycomacropeptides for the perfect, premier quality whey protein powder.
- Supports lean body weight
- Contributes to high energy
- Provides immune system support
- Anti-aging benefits
- This premier quality whey protein powder is produced by ultrafiltration at very low temperatures to preserve the delicate, health-promoting glycomacropeptides (15% per serving), unlike other products that may have less than 10% or no glycomacropeptides.
- Guaranteed pesticide-free, is not highly heated, and is not toxic to the kidneys.
- This powder's great taste makes it the perfect protein for your daily shake. Experience the difference of Premier Whey Peptein Powder which readily mixes with liquids.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Whey Peptein Powder contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 Tablespoons (9 g), Servings per Container about 31
- Calories 37, Calories from Fat 6, Total Fat <1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 23 mg, Sodium 15 mg, Calcium 47 mg, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars <1 g, Protein 7 g
- Amino Acid Profile Per Serving: L-Alanine 276 mg, L-Arginine 157 mg, L-Aspartic Acid 661 mg, L-Cysteine 139 mg, L-Glutamic Acid 1,030 mg, L-Glycine 99 mg, L-Histidine 113 mg, L-Isoleucine (BCAA) 388 mg, L-Leucine (BCAA) 614 mg, L-Lysine 569 mg, L-Methionine 123 mg, L-Phenylalanine 197 mg, L-Proline 354 mg, L-Serine 292 mg, L-Threonine 443 mg, L-Tryptophan 109 mg, L-Tyrosine 186 mg, L-Valine (BCAA) 348 mg
- Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Lecithin (soy)
- Not a significant source of tans fat, vitamin A, vitamin C, or iron.
- Keep out of reach of children
Contains milk, soy
No added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Take 2 tablespoons, 2 times daily blended in 8oz of water or juice or mix with homemade kefir. This product may also be blended with smoothies, cereal, sprinkled on desserts, etc. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review