PhytoMulti® without Iron 60 or 120 tabs
PhytoMulti® 60 or 120 Tabs by Metagenics takes you beyond basic wellness support. It has a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to support cellular health and overall wellness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
PhytoMulti® by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30 or 60
Amount Per Serving
- ValueVitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] 10,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 120 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)100 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 120 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg
- Riboflavin 15 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 75 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 40 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate)1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 50 mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Lycopene 6 mg
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg
- Lutein 6 mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 10 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of: 400 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols, and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6 % min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid]
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
Directions: Take one to two tablets daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
Caution: If you are taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Product ReviewsWrite Review