PhytoMulti® by Metagenics takes you beyond basic wellness support. It has a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to support cellular health and overall wellness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
PhytoMulti® by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size 3 Capsules†
- Servings Per Container 20
- Vitamin A [50% from mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate] 10,000 IU 200%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 120 mg 200%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU 333%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 120 mcg 150%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg 1,667%
- Riboflavin 15 mg 882%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 50 mg 250%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 1,250%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg 200%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg 3,333%
- Biotin 500 mcg 167%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 75 mg 750%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 40 mg 10%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 100 mcg 143%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg 50%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.5 mg 25%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 167%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 50 mcg 67%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg *
- Inositol 25 mg *
- Lycopene 6 mg *
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg *
- Lutein 6 mg *
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 10 mg *
Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of: Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid], pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 43.2 mg gallic acid equivalents (GAE)], grape seed extract [standardized to 85% oligomeric proanthocyanidins], blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols and 15% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract, prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid] 400 mg *
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule [hypromellose, sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)], stearic acid (vegetable), and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Recommended Use: Take one to three capsules once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you are taking medication or other nutritional supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
*Daily Value not established.
†Vegetarian capsule. Not all contents inside the capsule are vegetarian.
††As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany