G.I. Detox Box by Quicksilver Scientific is a unique trio of products that act locally upon the GI tract to cleanse, rebalance and restore the digestive system.
The box can be used as a stand-alone therapy or in preparation for deeper, broader detox protocols. This elegant trio of formulas not only acts locally to rebalance flora and support mucosal health and function, it encourages systemic health.
This protocol takes 2 months to complete and has 2 phases in which doses steadily increase to encourage deeper cleansing. Artemisinin Emulsion provides artemisinin, the primary active constituent of the plant Artemisia annua, also known as sweet wormwood or Qinghaosu. Artemisinin supports balance in the digestive system, genitourinary tract, and beyond.
Artemisinin Emulsion provides artemisinin, the primary active constituent of the plant Artemisia annua, also known as sweet wormwood or Qinghaosu. Artemisinin targets the flora of the digestive system, genitourinary tract, and beyond with broad microbial-balancing properties.
BitterX introduces unique bitter botanicals as part of the stimulating and cleansing process. These potent phytonutrients supports the body’s natural elimination process in the liver, gallbladder, and kidneys. A strong liver and gallbladder, along with healthy kidneys, work together to safely transport compounds out through the urine and bile. This formula supports healthy bile flow, which is critical for optimal gastrointestinal function and balanced gut flora.
Ultra Binder delivers a broad-spectrum and comprehensive blend of binders, chosen for their overlapping specificities. Binders are critical for adhering to many different classes of unwanted elements in the GI tract, efficiently mopping up debris and many different unwanted elements from the gastrointestinal tract.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
G.I. Detox Box by Quicksilver Scientific contains the following:
Artemisinin Emulsion by Quicksilver Scientific contains the following:
- Serving Size: 5 ml
- Servings Per Container: 24
- Artemisinin 40 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine (from purified soy bean lecithin) 450 mg
- Other Ingredients: soy bean lecithin, Glycerin, Ethanol, Water, Medium-Chain Triglycerides
BitterX by Quicksilver Scientific contains the following:
- Serving Size:1 ml
- Each 1 mL of BitterX delivers 410 mg of the proprietary blend of herbal extracts. A serving size is 2 pumps. Each bottle contains 50 servings.
Amount Per Serving:
- Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) 48 mg
- Proprietary Blend: Extracts of Dandelion (root), Gentian (root), Solidago (aerial parts), and Myrrh (Oleo-gum-resin), Essential oil of sweet orange 410 mg
Other ingredients: Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and as natural mixed tocopherols), Acacia Gum, Water
If pregnant, consult physician before use.
Ultra Binder, Universal Toxin Binder by Quicksilver Scientific contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
- Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
- Fiber/Clay Proprietary Blend: Fibreugum Bio (gum Arabic), Zeolite Sodium Bentonite Clay 1.36 g
- Proprietary Blend: Activated Charcoal, Chitosan, BioAloe Aloe Vera leaf, Silica extract 2.64 g
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.