- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING POLICY: FREE On All Orders Over $49! (Under $49: $4.95 Domestic Shipping)
Long Natural Health offers free shipping to all customers within the United States, by USPS on orders over $49.
All orders are shipped daily, Monday through Friday from Long Natural Health, based in Boulder, Colorado. Customers in most locations will receive their orders within 3-5 business days.
You can track your order when you choose free shipping. Tracking information will be automatically emailed to you upon shipment.
Insurance: Our free U.S. First Class shipping is not insured. U.S. Priority Mail has $50 max insurance included. U.S. Express Mail has $100 max included. Customers can request extra insurance and/or signature required when ordering by phone. Long Natural Health is not responsible for lost or damaged mail (not due to our error). We will work with customers to help with part of the cost of replacing any lost or damaged products.
Domestic shipping options are as follows:
|Carrier & Service||Order Processing||Delivery Time|
|USPS First Class Free||1-2 Days||3-5 Days|
|USPS Priority Shipping||1-2 Days||2-3 Days|
|USPS Prioirty Express||1-2 Days||1-2 Days|
|FedEx||1-2 Days||Depends on your area and choices. Call Us.|
- USPS First Class $4.95 or Free Shipping over $49: 3-5 days in most cases
- USPS Priority Shipping: 2-3 days in most cases. Can be insured. Automatically insured up to $50 for loss or damage.
- USPS Priority Express Shipping: 1-2 days in most cases. Automatically insured up to $100 for loss or damage.
- UPS or FedEx may be requested by contacting our office.
We suggest choosing USPS Priority or Express Shipping during hot weather for items that are sensitive to heat (especially items such as Progest E, oils and probiotics).
We ship at cost; we do not add additional fees to our USPS services. For UPS or FedEx additional handling costs may apply.
100% Money Back Guarantee: All items shipped within the continental USA (plus Alaska and Hawaii) can be returned for a full refund (minus shipping costs) within 30 days, unopened and undamaged. If anything arrives to our customers damaged, we will replace it free of charge. We take great care in our packing, though sometimes mistakes can happen, we will take care of it promptly!
International shipping options are as follows:
|Carrier & Service||Order Processing||Delivery Time|
|USPS First Class International||1-2 Days||7-21 Days|
|USPS Priority International||1-2 Days||6-10 Days|
|USPS Priority Express International||1-2 Days||3-5 Days|
|FedEx International Economy||1-2 Days||Typically 5 Business Days|
|FedEx International Priority Express||1-2 Days||1-3 Business Days approximately|
|DHL||Call or Email our office.|
- USPS First Class Package International: 7-21 days. Can be tracked to some countries but not all. Tracking is poor to many countries. This service is NOT INSURED. Long Natural Health is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail (not due to our error). ORDERING FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. It is better to use Priority or Express if you want good tracking and insurance.
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6-10 business days. Can be tracked to most countries. Automatically insured up to $200 for loss or damage.
- USPS Priority Mail Express International: 3-5 business days. Trackable and automatically insured up to $200 for loss or damage. Express is the fastest, most reliable US Mail option.
- FedEx International Economy: is a day-definite, customs-cleared, door-to-door economy service for shipments up to 68kg per package (shipment weight almost unlimited). Transit time is typically 5 working days, backed up by the FedEx money-back guarantee.
- FedEx International Priority Express: 1-3 Days Approximately depending on your country and address. FedEx is the best option overall, the best tracking, and best and fastest at getting through customs.
- DHL: Call or Email Us.
We can not accept international returns (including Canada, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean). Customers assume responsibility for their countries’ customs regulations and restrictions, including delays or returns. That being said, 98% of all packages we ship internationally arrive at their destinations without issue.
Back-Ordered Items: If you wish to have your order shipped in multiple shipments, with back-ordered items shipped as soon as available, please note this in the comment section of your order. Please note that multiple shipping requests will incur additional shipping charges, and we will adjust your shipping costs per package accordingly. Unless otherwise requested, orders with back-ordered items will be held and shipped complete if the back-ordered items will be back in stock within 5 business days. Otherwise, the items in-stock will ship first. Back-ordered items may be drop-shipped separately.
We may attempt to contact you to discuss your options, especially in situations where it is unclear when items will be back in stock, or if we have equal or better options in stock. If we cannot contact you within 24 hours, or if the items will not be back in stock within 5 days, we may delete and refund the back-ordered items, adjust the shipping charges accordingly, and ship the in-stock items. We will make every effort to contact you prior to taking this action.
International orders will be held until the order can be shipped complete (up to 5 business days). If there is a delay in the delivery due to back-ordered items, we will contact you to discuss options. If we cannot reach you within 5 days, we will delete and refund the back-ordered items, adjust the shipping charges, and ship the in-stock items.
We at Long Natural Health will do everything possible to process your order quickly and efficiently. We want you to receive your products as fast as possible and for you to be completely satisfied. Please be sure to let us know how we are doing. We would love to hear from you regarding your satisfaction with your experience, along with any suggestions on how we can improve our services.