Virgin Oil de Coco-Creme from Quality First International is the very best, premium quality, organic virgin coconut oil. Great tasting, great for cooking. When this superfood is taken daily it is known to promote a myriad of health benefits including supporting healthy thyroid function and body metabolism.
Coconut oil belongs in everyone's diet and health program!
- Virgin, certified organic, certified kosher, unprocessed coconut oil
- Promotes healthy brain & body metabolism
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Promotes excess weight loss
- Increases energy levels,
- Promotes healthy glowing skin
This product is not deodorized or bleached. It is completely unrefined, which is why it has the natural scent of coconut. It is the rawest form of coconut oil on the market.
What Coconut Oil DOES NOT Do:
- Does not contain cholesterol
- Does not increase blood cholesterol levels
- Does not promote platelet stickiness, which leads to blood clot formation
- Does not contribute to arteriosclerosis or heart disease
- Does not promote cancer or any other degenerative disease
- Does not contribute to weight problems.
What Coconut Oil DOES Do:
- Reduces risk of arteriosclerosis and related illnesses
- Reduces risk of cancer and other degenerative conditions
- High in Lauric Acid, naturally found in mothers milk
- Helps prevent bacterial, viral, and fungal (including yeast) infections
- Supports immune system function
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps control diabetes
- Promotes weight loss
- Supports healthy metabolic function
- Provides an immediate source of energy
- Supplies fewer calories than other fats
- Supplies important nutrients necessary for good health
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Has a mild delicate flavor
- Is highly resistant to spoilage (long shelf life)
- Is heat resistant (one of the best oils for cooking)
- Helps keep skin soft and smooth
- Helps prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin
- Helps protect against skin cancer and other blemishes
- The oil in coconuts has been found to aid the body in destroying dozens of harmful viruses including hepatitis C, herpes, and HIV. Coconut Oil has been called the healthiest dietary oil on earth. If you're not using coconut oil for your daily cooking and body care needs you're missing out on one of nature's most amazing health products.
- Quality First Coconut Oil is guaranteed 100% raw, organic, kosher, unrefined, not bleached, deodorized or hydrogenated; non-damaged and non-toxic. There are no chemicals used in any part of the process. This coconut oil is classified as pharmaceutical/medical food ingredient due to its high purity and stability. It has a shelf life of at least 3 years. It is packaged in glass jars, not plastic. It is made from fresh coconut milk, not dried (partially rancid, old, fallen coconuts) used in most coconut oil. Quality First Coconut Oil is Organic Certified. At one point the manufacturer was kosher certified and nothing has changed in the processing, harvesting, growing at any stage but the certification was dropped for monetary reasons, the certification was not renewed. Nothing changed with the oil in physical terms so it is the same Virgin oil that it always has been.
- In addition to being used topically and for cooking, coconut oil can also be used for oil pulling to support healthy teeth and gums. Oil pulling involves swishing a tablespoon of coconut oil around the mouth for 15-20 minutes, using it like a mouthwash. This process can reduce the amount harmful bacteria in the mouth, as well as reducing the likelihood of cavities, gingivitis and bad breath. Swish the oil for 15-20 minutes and spit it out, do not swallow it.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Quality First Virgin Oil de Coco Creme contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Tbsp. (Servings per Container about 256)
- Nutrient Profile: Calories 120, Calories from Fat 120, Total Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0g, Monounsaturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- No preservatives. No additives.