Delpro from Pure Research Products contains both Del-Immune V and probiotic cultures to provide immediate immune system support and improved intestinal health and function. A supplement everyone can benefit by taking daily.
- High potency cultures of lactobacillus to help contribute to improved intestinal function
- Contains the prebiotic, Inulin, a type of fructooligosaccharide (FOS) that selectively stimulates the growth of bifidobacteria, including Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium longum, and other bifidobacteria already present in the gut
- Del-Immune V makes up 1/3 of the capsule blend to provide immediate immune system support, while the additional 2/3 is made up of Delpro probiotics and prebiotics
- Probiotic culture blend contains high potency pure freeze-dried cultures blended to specifications with Inulin, and fructooligosaccharide (FOS), to the concentration listed below.
- The strategy behind the blend is to combine genetically distinct probiotic organisms at significant concentrations that may help contribute to improved intestinal function.This improved function may be the result of increased lactase activity, increased competition with harmful bacteria during times of antibiotic therapy or other times of bacterial flora imbalance.
- The product was designed so that 5+ billion probiotic organisms can be consumed per dose.
- The metabolism of Inulin by the bifidobacteria will reduce the pH of the gut and allow for increased calcium absorption.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Delpro contains the following:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 2.0 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus casei 2.0 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 2.0 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium longum 2.0 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii 2.0 billion cfu
- Other Ingredients: Del-Immune V - L rhamnosus lysate powder 8 mg, Inulin powder (FOS) 265 mg, and vegetable capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
Total active cell count 10.0 billion cfu/capsule. Does not contain dairy, soy, eggs or wheat.
To maintain healthy intestinal flora, take one capsule 1-3 times a day, one hour before or after meals. When taking antibiotics, take one capsule two hours before or after taking the antibiotic.
Note: Refrigerate to maintain highest quality and freshness.
After using this for only a short time I noticed a huge difference in my digestion. I also think it killed any unwanted bad bacteria in my gut and I've experienced better bowel movements and no bloating or cramping after eating. I really love that this probiotic includes the Del Immune system support. Highly recommend!