Premier Probiotic Caps from Premier Research Labs contain powerful, broad-spectrum "good bacteria" for ideal intestinal ecology, proper digestion and immunity. Promotes healthy flora to prevent against yeast and candida overgrowth, gas and bloating and more.
Premier Probiotic Support features a broad-spectrum, probiotic formula (with “good bacteria”). It promotes healthy intestinal ecology with 12 different viable strains of beneficial flora to support healthpromoting intestinal bacteria. A unique fermentation process uses 95 different natural herbs and barks, cultured for 3 years to produce healthy, mature flora and highly bioavailable nutrients.
Compare with inferior probiotic products:
- Not freeze-dried (hibernating) flora with only 2 or 3 strains of probiotics
- Non-dairy base (milk-free)
- No animal-based ingredients
- Refrigeration recommended (not required)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Probiotic Caps contain the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Probiotic Fermented Culture 360 mg: Fermented culture of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins, trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Premier pH Blend 1.9 mg: Citric Acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid
- Lactic Acid Bacteriaꝉ 72,000 CFU/g2: Bifidobacterium Species (breve ss. breve, infantis ss. infantis, longum), Enterococcus Species (faecalis TH10), Lactobacillus Species (brevis, acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ssp. casei, fermentum, helveticus ss. jugurti, plantarum), Strep. thermophilus, Bacillus coagulans
- Other Ingredients: mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin1 and vegetable softgel (tapioca processed from Manihot esculenta root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel)
- Keep out of reach of children
1Soy protein not detected
ꝉIngredients are fermented and processed for three years using 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria. All strains may not be present in final product.
2At time of manufacture
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, especially effective between meals.
I did a stool analys because of some gut problems and found out that the Enterococcus Species is basically not existent in my gut. For some reason not many probiotics on the market have this species. I found this, then I realized it has prebiotics in it too, which is great, because that is what builds your own gut bacteria. I also struggled with an yeast infection for the past couple of years, it is not gone completely, but it 95%, so I am keeping up with this probiotic and very low sugar diet. Long Natural Health has the best products!
I have had trouble with some yeast infection and this product helped me so much! I also use it in flu and cold season and seems to keep me well. Premier makes such great products.