Premier Probiotic Caps, 60 Vcaps
Premier Probiotic Caps from Premier Research Labs contain powerful, broad-spectrum "good bacteria" for ideal intestinal ecology, proper digestion and immunity. Promotes healthy flora to prevent against yeast and candida overgrowth, gas and bloating and more.
- Twelve different viable strains of beneficial flora to support all major groups of health-promoting intestinal bacteria
- Unique Japanese process using 92 different natural herbs and barks, cultured for 5 years to produce healthy, mature flora and highly bio-available nutrients
- Certified as 6.25 times stronger than any other lactic acid bacteria
- Ideal for all body types
- Highly biologically available source of 10 vitamins, 8 minerals and 18 amino acids
- Fully "live" raw nutrient concentrate; not freeze-dried (hibernating) flora with only 2-3 strains of probiotics
- 1 million CFU lactic acid bacteria/capsule
- Allergy-free: non-dairy base (milk-free) and wheat free
- No animal-based ingredients (vegan)
- Refrigeration recommended (not required)
- A truly first-class fully living probiotic culture is critical to the maintenance of healthy intestinal ecology and digestion. This is crucial to the success of everyone's health program.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Probiotic Caps contain the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Proprietary Fermented Culture 360 mg: Fermented culture of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins, trace amounts of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Proprietary Organic Acid Blend 1.94 mg: Citric Acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid
- Lactic Acid Bacteria 1 million CFU** Bifidobacterium Species (breve ss. breve, infantis ss. infantis, longum), Enterococcus Species (faecalis TH10), Lactobacillus Species (brevis, acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ssp. casei, fermentum, helveticus ss. jugurti, plantarum) Strep. thermophilus
- Other Ingredients: Mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin and vegetable softgel (tapioca processed from Manihot esculenta root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel)
- Contains soy
- Keep out of reach of children
**At time of manufacture
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, especially effective between meals. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
good stuff these probiotics
Posted by Anna on Jan 28th 2019
I did a stool analys because of some gut problems and found out that the Enterococcus Species is basically not existent in my gut. For some reason not many probiotics on the market have this species. I found this, then I realized it has prebiotics in it too, which is great, because that is what builds your own gut bacteria. I also struggled with an yeast infection for the past couple of years, it is not gone completely, but it 95%, so I am keeping up with this probiotic and very low sugar diet. Long Natural Health has the best products!
love this product!
Posted by Unknown on Jul 19th 2016
I have had trouble with some yeast infection and this product helped me so much! I also use it in flu and cold season and seems to keep me well. Premier makes such great products.