Allicidin, 60 Vcaps
Premier Research Labs Allicidin includes Wild Garlic Formula for exceptional immune support, particularly mouth, stomach, intestines and urinary tract.
- Provides broad-spectrum, premier quality immune support
- Fights bacterial infections
- Features Allicin Protein Complex which yields stabilized allicin (27 mcg/cap), the legendary immune compound in garlic, stabilized by a unique process
- Also delivers European wild garlic (105 mg/cap), called Bear's Garlic, the original non-hybrid garlic (not common kitchen garlic) used for thousands of years for superior immune support
- The third complex, Botani-Pro Blend, is included for optimal nutritional effect
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Allicidin contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Allicin OrganoSulfur Complex 350 mg: Garlic (bulb) Extract (Allium sativum), Bear Garlic (leaf) (Allium ursinum)
- Botani-Pro Blend 120 mg: Organic Turkey Tails (mycelia, fruiting body, spore) (Coriolus versicolor), Hyssop (leaf, stem) (Hyssopus officinalis), Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum)
- Allicin 1,890 mcg: from Allicin OrganoSSulfur Complex
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
No added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives. Store in a dry, cool place.
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily or as directed by your health professional.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review