B12-ND, 2 fl oz
B12-ND from Premier Research Labs is a rich, live source of vitamin B12 (methylated) in the preferred probiotic-cultured forms. Vitamin B12 supports nervous system health and the formation of blood, fatty acids and nucleic acids.
- This advanced formula provides premier B12 support, especially for vegetarians and vegans (derived via probiotic fermentation, not animal sources).
- This product contains vitamin B12 from Methylcobalamin, Hydroxycobalamin, and Deoxyadenosylcobalamin--all of which are the forms of B12 actually made in the bowel.
- ND Technology (Nanized Delivery): This formula is micro-digested into extremely small, bioavailable particles using our proprietary fermentation process via multi-strain probiotic colonies to allow rapid cellular delivery and 4-polarity dynamics, unlike any other product. Many people say they can feel the effect of this product the very first time they take it.
From Premier Labs:
Should you consider vitamin B12 as part of your dietary supplement regimen? For most people, it may be difficult to get a sufficient amount of vitamin B12 from their diet because the sources of vitamin B12 are mostly found in high calorie foods (such as cheese and milk) which can lead to overweight and other health compromises. A lesser known natural source high in B12 is sprouts, but more difficult to obtain or eat in large amounts.
B12 as Methylcobalamin, Adenosylcobalamin and Hydroxycobalamin. Premier Research Labs’ B12-ND™ contains fully active co-enzymes of vitamin B12 that are rich in the desirable “blood circulating forms” of vitamin B-12, namely, methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin. While the body is able to absorb food-source vitamin B12, it must further convert it to these three coenzyme forms in order for it to become metabolically active. When vitamin B12 is provided as methylcobalamin, it is already in the biologically active form and is able to yield optimal bioavailability and tissue retention. B12-ND™ is a probiotic-fermented, vitamin B12 formula that uses a unique probiotic culture which allows rapid oral delivery with superior bioenergetic properties. Our probiotic fermentation is cultured without the use of animal sources, making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
ND Technology™ (Novel Micro-cultured Delivery)
This premier quality formula is fermented using a unique probiotic culture which allows rapid oral delivery with superior bioenergetic properties. Many people say they can feel the effect of this product the very first time they take it.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier B12-ND contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1/4 Teaspoon (1.25 ml), Servings per Container 46
- Vitamin B12 479 mcg: Fermented in a probiotic culture*
- Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Molasses, Organic Cane Sugar
- Keep out of reach of children
*Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic alcohol
For anyone concerned about the amount of alcohol in a dosage of this product, there is a simple solution. Just add your dose to hot water (not quite boiling, if dipped finger in water the temperature would be very hot, but would not burn you) and let sit for 5-7 minutes. This process allows the alcohol to evaporate. This is wise to do by anyone taking large doses of this product, or multiple products with trace amounts of alcohol listed in the ingredients.
Take 1/4 teaspoon mixed in 4 oz of water daily. Shake gently before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review