B12-ND, 2 fl oz
B12-ND from Premier Research Labs is a rich, live source of vitamin B12 (methylated) in the preferred probiotic-cultured forms. Vitamin B12 supports nervous system health and the formation of blood, fatty acids and nucleic acids.
- This advanced formula provides premier B12 support, especially for vegetarians and vegans (derived via probiotic fermentation, not animal sources).
- This product contains vitamin B12 from Methylcobalamin, Hydroxycobalamin, and Deoxyadenosylcobalamin--all of which are the forms of B12 actually made in the bowel.
- ND Technology (Nanized Delivery): This formula is micro-digested into extremely small, bioavailable particles using our proprietary fermentation process via multi-strain probiotic colonies to allow rapid cellular delivery and 4-polarity dynamics, unlike any other product. Many people say they can feel the effect of this product the very first time they take it.
Premier B12-ND contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1/4 Teaspoon (1.25 ml), Servings per Container 46
- Vitamin B12 479 mcg: Fermented in a probiotic culture*
- Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Molasses, Organic Cane Sugar
- Keep out of reach of children
*Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic alcohol
Note: For anyone concerned about the amount of alcohol in a dosage of this product, there is a simple solution. Just add your dose to hot water (not quite boiling--if dipped finger in water the temperature would be very hot, but would not burn you) and let sit for 5-7 minutes. This process allows the alcohol to evaporate.
This is good for anyone to do if you are taking large doses of this product, or multiple products with trace amounts of alcohol listed in the ingredients.
Take 1/4 teaspoon mixed in 4 oz of water daily. Shake gently before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review