Cardio-ND from Premier Research Labs offers superior arterial and cardiovascular support for whole heart health.
- This probiotic-cultured formula is an industry first! All of the nutrients in Cardio-ND have been micro-cultured and micro-digested under controlled conditions to deliver comprehensive support for the cardiovascular system.
- This is one of our most popular practitioner formulas for cardiovascular support.
- Premier's high-quality formula is micro-digested into extremely small bioavailable particles using our proprietary fermentation process via unique multi-strain, probiotic colonies.
- This formula is preserved with certified organic alcohol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Cardio-ND contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL), Servings per Container About 95
- Cardio-ND Pro Blend 51 mg: Organic Hawthorn (berry) (Crataegus laevigata), Green Tea Extract (leaf) (Camellia sinensis), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Motherwort (leaf) (Leonurus cardiaca), Cinnamon (bark), Bear Garlic (leaf) (Allium ursinum), Garlic Extract (bulb) (Allium sativum), Cayenne (fruit) (Capsicum annuum); fermented in a probiotic culture*
- Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Molasses, Natamycin
*Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved in organic alcohol
Gluten-Free, No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), corn, milk, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in 1/4 cup water or juice, 2 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake gently before use.
For anyone concerned about the amount of alcohol in a dosage of this product, there is a simple solution. Just add your dose to hot water (not quite boiling, if dipped finger in water the temperature would be very hot, but would not burn you) and let sit for 5-7 minutes. This process allows the alcohol to evaporate. This is wise to do by anyone taking large doses of this product, or multiple products with trace amounts of alcohol listed in the ingredients.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.