CereVen, 60 Vcaps
CereVen (previously Quantum Brain Complex) from Premier Research Labs is a premier quality, live-source formula for superior brain processing, performance and clarity, as well as advanced lipid membrane support for the brain and nervous system.
Premier CereVen supports the following:
- Attention and memory
- Sparks memory, concentration and physical stamina
- Supports optimal brain and nerve growth and function
- Contains Ginkgo Biloba and features three key blends of ingredients: NeuroSynergy, NeuroCleanse and IQ Pro
- 100% pure, solvent-free vegetable capsules
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier CereVen contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Calcium (as carbonate from coral) 24 mg
- Magnesium (as carbonate from coral) 12 mg
- IQ Pro 221 mg: Rhodiola (root) Extract (Rhodiola rosea), Fermented Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis), Phospholipids, Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, Nervonic Acid (from Macaranga adenantha)
- NeuroSynergy 192 mg: Marine Coral, Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Prickly Pear (leaf) (Opuntia ficus-indica)
- NeuroCleanse 57 mg: Milk Thistle (seed) Extract (Silybum marianum), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea)
- Other Ingredients: Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Green Tea (leaf) Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. For special programs recommended by your practitioner, up to 10 individual servings may be taken daily (1 serving = 1 capsule).
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review