CereVen, 60 Vcaps
CereVen (previously Quantum Brain Complex) from Premier Research Labs is a premier quality, live-source formula for superior brain processing, performance and clarity, as well as advanced lipid membrane support for the brain and nervous system.
Premier CereVen supports the following:
- Attention and memory
- Sparks memory, concentration and physical stamina
- Supports optimal brain and nerve growth and function
- Contains Ginkgo Biloba and features three key blends of ingredients: NeuroSynergy, NeuroCleanse and IQ Pro
- 100% pure, solvent-free vegetable capsules
Premier CereVen contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Calcium (as carbonate from coral) 24 mg
- Magnesium (as carbonate from coral) 12 mg
- IQ Pro 221 mg: Rhodiola (root) Extract (Rhodiola rosea), Fermented Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis), Phospholipids, Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, Nervonic Acid (from Macaranga adenantha)
- NeuroSynergy 192 mg: Marine Coral, Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Prickly Pear (leaf) (Opuntia ficus-indica)
- NeuroCleanse 57 mg: Milk Thistle (seed) Extract (Silybum marianum), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea)
- Other Ingredients: Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Green Tea (leaf) Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. For special programs recommended by your practitioner, up to 10 individual servings may be taken daily (1 serving = 1 capsule).
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review