CircuZyme, 60 Vcaps
CircuZyme from Premier Research Labs is a comprehensive circulation support formula. It promotes healthy microcirculation of blood to peripheral tissues and supports associated nerve, heart and arterial health.
CircuZyme 60Vcaps: Formula Enhancement (A note from Premier Research Labs)
Our CircuZyme formula just got better! We are pleased to announce that CircuZyme is now available in a 60-capsule bottle size (previously 90-caps/bottle). Our CircuZyme formula remains the same except for the following nutrient enhancements. Our research team has now included three excellent nutrient additions: our premier olive leaf extract, the reputable European bear garlic (Allium sativum) and sunlight-grown chlorella (whole, broken cell wall). The formula previously included stabilized rice bran and oat grass (Avena sativa) which have now been removed. (Some practitioners prefer the option and flexibility of providing their clients with a dependable circulation formula that does not contain grain or grain-associated elements.) Camu camu and devil's claw have been removed due to the current lack of availability of reputable sources.
- Healthy micro-circulation of blood to peripheral tissues, including arms, legs, eyes, testicles, penis and other areas; supports associated nerve, heart and arterial function
- Helps maintain healthy coronary and brain blood flow, including integrity of coronary arteries
- Supports healthy male erectile function
- Encourages optimal response to micro-artery stress/injury
- Enhances the body's adaptive response to outer stressors (heat, cold, over-exercise)
Premier CircuZyme contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 2 Capsules, Servings Per Container: 30
- Proprietary Blend 919 mg: Diosmin (citrus source), Propionyl L-Carnitine, Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate, L-Arginine, Nattokinase, Tocotrienols (predominately delta and gamma fractions), Cranberry (fruit), Noni (fruit) (Morinda citrifolia), Bear Garlic (leaf) (Allium ursinum), Chrysin, Hesperidin (natural orange extract), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Hyssop (leaf, stem) (Hyssopus officinalis), Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea), Fermented Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis)
- Other Ingredients: Green Tea (leaf) Extract, Vegetable Cellulose Capsules
Adults or children (age 4 & up): take 2 capsules, 3 times daily.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review