Premier CoQ-10 100 mg, 50 Vcaps
Premier CoQ-10 from Premier Research Labs contains premier quality CoQ-10 which is derived from once living, natural sources (not synthetic CoQ-10 in tablets or gel caps). Live-source CoQ-10 is preferred to synthetic CoQ-10 in long term use.
Live-Source, Fermented CoQ-10
(100 mg; Trans Isomer Form)
Don’t be fooled by more expensive, water-soluble CoQ-10 as ubiquinol which has been altered to make it more water soluble. When this unnatural form of CoQ-10 hits the acid media of the stomach, it becomes oxidized into the ubiquinone form. It is the lipid-soluble form of CoQ-10 that is needed to be absorbed by the intestines. Unaltered, natural ubiquinone as in Premier CoQ-10 is preferred because it is in its original, fat-soluble state. Now you can make the wise choice in selecting CoQ10 in its natural form to receive the wide range of famous benefits, including cardiovascular, nerve, brain and immune support.
- Coenzyme Q-10 by itself is also known as ubiquinone; The body converts ubiquinone to ubiquinol
- Required for the proper function of many organs and chemical reactions in the body and helps provide energy to cells
- As you age, your ability to convert CoQ10 to ubiquinol declines, which makes supplementation important
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier CoQ-10 contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 50
- Q-10 Support Blend 311 mg: Organic Rice Protein, Organic Carrot (root), Mineralized Red Algae (Lithothamnion sp.)
- Coenzyme Q-10 (Ubiquinone) 100 mg
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
Manufactured to avoid: added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Take one capsule, three times daily.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review