Deltanol, 60 softgels
This product may have an expiration date in 2017 and we believe it is perfectly fresh and potent as brand new. The expiration dates by law are well before there are any possible issues. Premier Research Labs states: Between the time we package a product and the time it is consumed, we’ve provided a state-of-the-art escort using VioliteTM containers (patent-pending by PRL) that block the range of light known to rancidify fats. In addition, nitrogen-flushing (preceded by our own unique, oxygen-elimination pre-flush system) and induction sealing (for superior protection) are also used for the ultimate in freshness and preserving high-frequency cellular resonance.
Limited Overstock supplies. On sale until limited extra supply is gone. If still on our website sale page, then it is still available. All sale products are final sale and not returnable.
Deltanol from Premier Research Labs is a unique, delta-tocotrienol complex that is a live-source antioxidant with outstanding free radical scavenging capability. Provides advanced cardiovascular and circulatory support.
Premier Deltanol supports the following:
- Circulatory and cardiovascular system
- Inhibits pain and inflammation
- Blood sugar regulation
- Contains no soy or soy derivatives
- Deltanol is a unique, live-source antioxidant with outstanding free radical scavenging capability: the 21st century vitamin E!
- A key part of the vitamin E family consists of four tocotrienols - alpha, beta, gamma and delta; however, it is the delta fraction that has the most significant properties for cardiovascular and circulatory health
- This product contains superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with 110 mg delta-tocotrienols per softgel
Premier Deltanol contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 softgel, Servings per Container 60
- Tocotrienols 115 mg [Featuring delta-tocotrienols (typically 84%) and gamma-tocotrienols (typically 8%) from annatto]
- Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (Kosher Gelatin, Glycerin, Water)
Gluten-Free, No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), soy, corn, milk, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Store in a cool, dry place.
Take 1 softgel daily. For special programs recommended by your health practitioner, up to 3 servings may be taken daily. (1 softgel = 1 serving).
Note: Should not be taken at the same time with other vitamin E supplements.
Product ReviewsWrite Review