Deltanol, 60 softgels
Deltanol from Premier Research Labs is a unique, delta-tocotrienol complex that is a live-source antioxidant with outstanding free radical scavenging capability. Provides advanced cardiovascular and circulatory support.
Premier Deltanol supports the following:
- Circulatory and cardiovascular system
- Inhibits pain and inflammation
- Blood sugar regulation
- Contains no soy or soy derivatives
- Deltanol is a unique, live-source antioxidant with outstanding free radical scavenging capability: the 21st century vitamin E!
- A key part of the vitamin E family consists of four tocotrienols - alpha, beta, gamma and delta; however, it is the delta fraction that has the most significant properties for cardiovascular and circulatory health
- This product contains superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with 110 mg delta-tocotrienols per softgel
Premier Deltanol contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 softgel, Servings per Container 60
- Tocotrienols 115 mg [Featuring delta-tocotrienols (typically 84%) and gamma-tocotrienols (typically 8%) from annatto]
- Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (Kosher Gelatin, Glycerin, Water)
Gluten-Free, No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), soy, corn, milk, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Store in a cool, dry place.
Take 1 softgel daily. For special programs recommended by your health practitioner, up to 3 servings may be taken daily. (1 softgel = 1 serving).
Note: Should not be taken at the same time with other vitamin E supplements.
The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review