Deltanol from Premier Research Labs is a unique, delta-tocotrienol complex that is a live-source antioxidant with outstanding free radical scavenging capability. Provides advanced cardiovascular and circulatory support.
Premier Deltanol supports the following:
- Circulatory and cardiovascular system
- Inhibits pain and inflammation
- Blood sugar regulation
- Contains no soy or soy derivatives
- Deltanol is a unique, live-source antioxidant with outstanding free radical scavenging capability: the 21st century vitamin E!
- A key part of the vitamin E family consists of four tocotrienols - alpha, beta, gamma and delta; however, it is the delta fraction that has the most significant properties for cardiovascular and circulatory health
- This product contains superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with 110 mg delta-tocotrienols per softgel
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Deltanol contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 softgel, Servings per Container 60
- Tocotrienols 115 mg [Featuring delta-tocotrienols (typically 84%) and gamma-tocotrienols (typically 8%) from annatto]
- Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (Kosher Gelatin, Glycerin, Water)
Gluten-Free, No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), soy, corn, milk, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Store in a cool, dry place.
Take 1 softgel daily. For special programs recommended by your health practitioner, up to 3 servings may be taken daily. (1 softgel = 1 serving).
Note: Should not be taken at the same time with other vitamin E supplements.
The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.