Digest, 60 Vcaps
Digest from Premier Research Labs contains enzymes to enhance immune system response, destroy harmful organisms in food and promote complete digestion of food for increased nutritional uptake. Always use when eating cooked foods.
Premier Digest supports the following:
- Complete enzyme formula for digestive support as well as cleansing
- Full spectrum enzymes for fat, carbohydrate, protein and dairy digestion
- Recommended with all cooked meals
- Enzyme deficiencies are widespread and can contribute to: constipation, arthritis, hearing loss, cystitis, diarrhea, hay fever, incontinence, allergies, depression, fatigue, mood swings, PMS, skin rashes, hot flashes, sinusitis, diverticulitis, irritable bowel syndrome and chronic fatigue.
- To digest cooked food, the pancreas releases protease to digest protein, amylase to digest carbohydrates and lipase to digest fat. Enzyme deficiencies are linked to occasional fatigue, minor pain, moodiness and more.
- Exciting new molecular, biological research suggests that to slow the aging process and enhance immune response, taking a supplement with living plant digestive enzymes may reduce the body's digestive enzyme burden, boost digestion, enhance immunity and thereby extend the life of your own enzyme systems.
From Premier Research Labs:
"Nothing we've found promotes the digestive capacity through a wider range of pH than Premier Digest. It has been called the 'Lexus of Digestants' because it works so well for everyone - and has been clinically tested for quantum-state resonance. Both doctors and patients rave about how well Premier Digest works."
- The broad range of enzymes present in Premier Digest supports key digestive needs: fat, protein, starch, lactose, sugar, and fiber.
- These enzymes are supported in a rich organic acid substrate to enhance the body's own capacity to produce enzymes
- Efficient digestion can help enhance your immune system's response. With good digestion, the body can destroy harmful organisms naturally present in food before they can gain entry to the body; this saves the body from many potential infections. Good digestion also prevents the entry of incompletely digested food particles into the blood.
- An efficient digestive process promotes complete digestion of food which can mean a healthier intestinal tract, reduced blood cholesterol, improved mineral absorption, reduced blood glucose levels, reduced blood triglyceride levels and may even help prevent tooth decay.
- Unfortunately, the ability of the pancreas to produce these enzymes slowly declines with age. The more cooked food we consume, the sooner the body's capacity to make enzymes declines. In addition, the body's ability to produce enzymes can diminish dramatically with stress, illness, and exposure to toxic chemicals.
Premier Digest contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Nano-Zyme Plus Plant Enzyme Blend 382 mg
- Amylase 7,083 DU (Alpha-amylase Dextrinizing Units)
- Diastase 204 DP (Degrees Diastic Power)
- Protease 11,998 HUT (Hemoglobin Unit)
- Opti-pH Protease 3,593 HUT (Hemoglobin Unit)
- Lipase 435 LU (Lipase Units)
- Lactase 618 ALU (Lactase Unit)
- Invertase 2,534 SU (Sumner Unit)
- Cellulase 403 CU (Cellulase Unit)
- Plant-Gest Support 206 mg: Noni (fruit) (Morinda citrifolia), Apple Cider Vinegar, Pepsin (vegetarian source)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Take 1 capsule per meal, preferably before the meal. For special programs recommended by your practitioner, up to 10 individual servings may be taken daily (1 serving = 1 capsule).
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review