EPA/DHA Marine Liquid, 8 fl oz
EPA/DHA Marine Liquid from Premier Research Labs is sustainably sourced from selected fisheries off the coast of Puru. Premier EPA-DHA Marine is naturally low in environmental contaminants.
Premier EPA/DHA Marine Liquid supports the following:
Cardiovascular, Neurological, Vision and Joint Health.
- Sustainable sourced from selected fisheries off the coast of Puru.
- Naturally low in environmental contaminants.
- Cardiovascular Health
- Neurological Health
- Vision and Joint Health
- From anchovies and sardines (not cod liver oil)
Serving size 1 teaspoon (5 mL / 0.18 fl oz), Servings per Container, 47
- Calories 40
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 35mg
- Fish Oil Concentrate 4.5g
- (from anchovies, sardines) providing:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 600mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 400mg
- Other Ingredients: Natural lemon and vanilla flavors (no MSG), natural tocopherols. Contains fish.
Ages 4-11: Take 1/2 teaspoon daily with meals.
Ages 12 and up: Take 1 teaspoon daily with meals.
Shake well before use. After opening, please refrigerate. Best if consumed within 90 days after opening. Liquid may appear cloudy when refrigerated.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review