ErythroPro, 60 Vcaps
ErythroPro from Premier Research Labs is a premier quality blood support formula featuring live-source iron (from kelp), not inorganic iron (such as ferrous fumarate). It offers two important key blends: Iron Elite and Blood Advantage for optimal support.
Premier ErythroPro supports the following:
- Healthy blood
- Iron deficiency conditions; Anemia
- Iron support during pregnancy
- Features highly bio-available iron which is beet and rice bran derived
- Does not promote free radical production such as inorganic (rock) forms of iron (i.e. ferrous fumarate)
- Provides key blood factors: elegant, natural sources of folic acid, vitamin B12, copper, iodine and more
- 100% solvent-free vegetable capsules
- Excipient-free, with no toxic tablets, glues or binders
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier ErythroPro contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Iron (naturally occuring): 1,000 mcg
- Iron Elite 700 mg: Kelp (whole) (Laminaria digitata), Irish Moss (whole) (Chondrus crispus), Organic Oat (grass) (Avena sativa), Organic Beet (root) (Beta vulgaris)
- Blood Advantage 210 mg: Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Stabilized Rice Bran, Tomato (fruit), Bilberry (fruit) (Vaccinium myrtillus), Reishi (fruiting body) Extract (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Note: Our ErythroPro product uses natural ingredients and does not have any standardized ferrous fumarate or other iron product added to it. It is assayed from batch to batch to provide the amount of natural iron occurring from its constituents.
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review