Gallbladder-ND 8 oz
Gallbladder-ND from Premier Research Labs is a first-of-its kind, live source, probiotic-cultured botanical concentrate that delivers optimal gallbladder support. In addition, Gallbladder-ND features a unique delivery system for vitamin B6 using ND Technology.
Premier Gallbladder-ND supports the following:
- Quantum-State Gallbladder & Biliary Cleansing
- Soften stones to prepare for liver/gallbladder flush
- Cleansing the gallbladder can greatly improve digestion, which is the basis of health and wellness
- It is possible to resolve symptoms of food allergies, depression, fatigue, hormone imbalance, thyroid and skin problems with an annual gallbladder and liver cleanse
- Very easily absorbed by the body
- The Probiotic Fermentation Process: Premier's quantum-state formula is micro-digested into extremely small, highly bioavailable particles with unique multi-strain probiotic colonies to allow rapid, unmatched bio-available cellular delivery. Many people say they can feel the effect of this product the very first time they take it.
Premier Gallbladder-ND contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL), Servings per Container about 94
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5 phosphate) 1.1 mg
- Gallbladder-ND Pro Blend 132 mg: Milk Thistle (seed) Extract (Silybum marianum), Artichoke (leaf) Extract (Cynara scolymus), Indonesian Cinnamon (bark) (Cinnamomum burmannii), Tumeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Dandelion (leaf) (Taraxacum officinale); fermented in a probiotic culture*
- Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Molasses
- Store out of reach of children
*Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic alcohol.
Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in water or juice, two times daily. For special programs, recommended by your practitioner, up to six individual servings may be taken daily (1 serving = 1/2 teaspoon). Shake gently before use.
Note: For anyone concerned about the amount of alcohol in a dosage of this product, there is a simple solution. Just add your dose to hot water (not quite boiling--if dipped finger in water the temperature would be very hot, but would not burn you) and let sit for 5-7 minutes. This process allows the alcohol to evaporate.
This is good for anyone to do if you are taking large doses of this product, or multiple products with trace amounts of alcohol listed in the ingredients.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review