Premier HCL, 90 Vcaps
Premier HCL (live-source betaine hydrochloric acid) from Premier Research Labs assists the body's natural stomach acids in the digestion and absorption of nutrients, especially protein, vitamin B12, calcium, iron and other minerals.
"I recommend using plant digestive enzymes at the beginning of meals, and Premier Activator and HCL at the end of meals to assist the complete digestion of proteins, fats and cooked foods. HCL with Activator is especially helpful for adults over 40 years old with digestion issues. It is recommended to take one Activator capsule with each meal, along with 2-4 HCL capsules (as needed)." - Timothy Long
- Premier digestive and detoxification support
- As we age, we typically produce less hydrochloric acid (HCL) which reduces our ability to efficiently absorb nutrients from food. Reduced HCL production affects the amount of protein and calcium we can absorb and can interfere with bone metabolism. Incomplete protein metabolism can imbalance intestinal flora. Betaine hydrochloric acid promotes absorption of nutrients.
- 100% beet-derived betaine hydrochloric acid (not synthetic)
- Premier HCL is often sold together with Premier HCL Activator. Together, these two products make the Premier HCL Detox Kit.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier HCL contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Capsule, Servings per Container: 90
- Betaine Hydrochloride 550 mg
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
Manufactured to avoid: added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives. Store in a cool, dry place.
Take 1 capsule after each meal daily, especially cooked meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review