Liver-ND, 8 oz
Liver-ND from Premier Research Labs is a probiotic-derived formula that delivers optimal detoxification, rejuvenation and liver support.
- This botanical formula promotes optimal liver and gallbladder rejuvenation and cleansing, healthy bile flow, fat digestion, healthy cellular DNA and cholesterol already in the normal range.
- ND Technology (Nanized Delivery): This premier quality formula is micro-digested into extremely small bio-available particles using our proprietary fermentation process via unique multi-strain, probiotic colonies. This allows rapid cellular delivery, unlike any product. Many people say they can feel the effect of this product the very first time they take it!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Liver-ND contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL), Servings per Container about 94
- Cultured Liver Support Blend 101 mg: Milk Thistle (seed) Extract (Silybum marianum), Milk Thistle (seed) (Silybum marianum), Turmeric (rhizome) Extract (Curcuma longa), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa); fermented in a probiotic culture*
- Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Molasses
- Keep out of reach of children
*Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic alcohol.
Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in water or juice, 2 times daily. For special programs recommended by your practitioner, up to 6 individual servings may be taken daily. Shake gently before use.
For anyone concerned about the amount of alcohol in a dosage of this product, there is a simple solution. Just add your dose to hot water (not quite boiling, if dipped finger in water the temperature would be very hot, but would not burn you) and let sit for 5-7 minutes. This process allows the alcohol to evaporate. This is wise to do by anyone taking large doses of this product, or multiple products with trace amounts of alcohol listed in the ingredients.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review