Max B-ND, 2 oz
Max B-ND 2 oz from Premier Research Labs contains living B vitamins to provide maximum energy and stress support.
- Highly active, end-chain living B vitamins (not synthetic!) derived from natural sources for high cellular resonance
- Other B vitamin products are typically synthetic with no cellular resonance and degrade cellular DNA
- Research suggests natural sources of B vitamins are safest and most effective, especially in long-term use
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Adrenal Glands, Adrenal Fatigue, Reducing Anxiety and Stress by Timothy Long
Premier Max B-ND 2oz contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL), Servings per Container 23
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.7 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 R-5-P) 1.6 mg
- Niacin (B3 Niacinamide) 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 3 mg
- Folate (Folinic Acid) 1,000 mcg
- Vitamin B12 263 mcg
- Biotin 250 mcg
- Panthothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 3.3 mg
- Proprietary Blend 18 mg: Brown Rice Protein, 5'-Ribonucleotides, Betaine Anhydrous, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate; fermented in a probiotic culture*
- Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Molasses, Sea Mineral Concentrate, Dicalcium Phosphate
- Keep out of reach of children
*Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with organic alcohol.
These amounts are 98-128% of RDA. These are natural source vitamins, not synthetic. Do not be fooled by large numbers on synthetic vitamin bottles. You should be getting most of your vitamins from your daily food. Though, food is often deficient, and environmental and lifestyle considerations make it wise for most people to supplement their diet with whole-food source vitamin supplements.
Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in 1/4 cup water or juice, once daily. Shake before use. Refrigerate after opening.
For anyone concerned about the amount of alcohol in a dosage of this product, there is a simple solution. Just add your dose to hot water (not quite boiling, if dipped finger in water the temperature would be very hot, but would not burn you) and let sit for 5-7 minutes. This process allows the alcohol to evaporate. This is wise to do by anyone taking large doses of this product, or multiple products with trace amounts of alcohol listed in the ingredients.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review