Medi-Clay-FX, 90 Vcaps
Medi-Clay FX from Premier Research Labs is by no means ordinary clay. This rare clay is believed to be the only known bentonite sourced from the site of an ancient underwater volcanic eruption that was flushed with fresh water for millions of years. Medi-Clay-FX is designed to promote whole body detoxification of heavy metals. Clay can reportedly absorb other substances such as pathogenic viruses and herbicides/pesticides.
For those interested in clearing xenoestrogens, use XenoStat.
Premier Medi-Clay-FX supports the following:
- Whole Body Detoxification
- Clay has a long, worldwide history of outstanding, health-promoting effects.
- Clay has been used extensively by many cultures for thousands of years.
- Promotes whole body detox
- Pure Vegan
- Manufactured in an NSF-GMP Registered facility for superior quality assurance.
Premier Medi-Clay-FX contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Capsule, Servings per Container 90
- Calcium Bentonite 454 mg
- Other Ingredients: None
- Keep out of reach of children
Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily, with 4 oz (or more) of purified water. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review