NeuroVen, 60 Vcaps
SORRY, This item is no longer in our catalog. You may call our office to special order it.
NeuroVen (previously Nerve Complex) from Premier Research Labs is a comprehensive nerve support formula, featuring five key botanical-based blends. It offers extraordinary, broad spectrum support for the entire neurological system, including nerve function and health.
- Turmeric has been known to provide relief from nerve related disorders (numbness, tingling or pain in hands in feet); helps regulate blood supply to peripheral nerves; anti-inflammatory
- CoQ-10 and other nutrients provide antioxidant protection and increased energy
- Fo-Ti is known to contain an alkaloid that has a rejuvenating effecting on the nerves, brain cells and endocrine glands
- Colostrum provides powerful strength to immune system
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier NeuroVen contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Calcium 52 mg (as Calcium carbonate from Aquamin F)
- Magnesium 4 mg (as Magnesium carbonate from Aquamin F)
- Neuro Support Blend 348 mg: Aquamin F Mineralized Red Algae (Lithothamnion sp.), Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Coriolus (whole) (Coriolus versicolor), Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Rhodiola (root) Extract (Rhodiola rosea), Alpha -GPC (L-Alpha-glycerophosphorylcholine), Policosanol
- Phospholipid NeuroBlend 106 mg: Phospholipids, (containing phosphatidylserine), L-Carnosine, Nervonic Acid
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Contains Soy
- Keep out of reach of children
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily or as directed by a health professional.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review