Premier Oregano Oil, .5 fl oz
Premier Oregano Oil from Premier Research Labs is a powerful and versatile essential oil! Oregano has been used traditionally for heart disease, menstrual and uterine problems (including tumors), thinning the blood, liver disorders, digestive complaints, headaches, wound healing, skin discoloration and itchiness.
- Anti-yeast (Candida)
- Antibiotic, antiseptic
- Anti-inflammatory, painkiller
- Increases oxygen level in the blood
- Effective against respiratory diseases and allergies, relieve congestion
- Support menstrual cycle and reduce symptoms of menopause
- Potent antioxidant capacity
- This powerful essential oil concentrate is derived from the famous herb, oregano, and contains 25% carvacrol (.02 mL/serving), a key phyto-compound.
Premier Oregano Oil contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 5 drops, Servings per Container 166
- Oil of Oregano .09 mL
- Other Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Keep out of reach of children
Take 5 drops, twice daily in 2 oz. of water or with food. Feeling a heat sensation after use is normal. Avoid contact with eyes or genitals. Store in a cool, dry place.
Cap tightly to avoid evaporation of essential oils.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review