Paratosin from Premier Research Labs is a comprehensive herbal blend for liver and gastrointestinal cleansing and detoxification.
- Immune-specific support for liver, spleen and pancreas, especially para-detox
- Great for removing flukes from the body
- Supports reduction of biofilm adhesion
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Paratosin contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Proprietary Blend 480 mg: Organic Clove (bud) (Syzygium aromaticum), Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum), Bear Garlic (leaf) (Allium ursinum), Organic Hyssop (leaf) (Hyssopus officinalis), Aquamin F Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothamnion sp.), Aloe (leaf) (Aloe principis), Oregano (leaf) (Origanum spp.), Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea)
- Other Ingredients: Green Tea Extract (leaf), Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
No added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. If pregnant, consult with your health professional before taking this product.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
you should give me coupons
LNH Response: Glad you love the product. Premier Research Labs creates great products, we agree. Hope you are signed up for our newsletter, we offer coupons and announce special sales in our newsletter.
Extremely effective I take two at the end of meals