ProstaVen, 60 Vcaps
ProstaVen from Premier Research Labs provides super nutrients for the prostate gland. This men's health product will cut down on frequent urination, support urinary tract health and much more. (Previously Prostate Complex)
Value your prostate! Be proactive; Start boosting your prostate health today with this super all-inclusive prostate formula.
- Provides the best of the prostate boosters and cleansers
- Contains clinically proven prostate phytonutrients as well as resveratrol and DIM
- Resveratrol is a powerful polyphenol, known to have antioxidant properties. This compound has gained attention for it's anti-aging and disease combating benefits!
- Diindolylmethane, or DIM, is a natural chemical formed in your digestive tract from a compound also found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and califlower. DIM has been studied for it's potential cancer-blocking capability, including it's promotion of healthy estrogen metabolism.
Premier ProstaVen contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsule, Servings per Container 30
- Prosta-Pro Blend 430 mg: Aquamin F Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothamnion sp.), Organic Juniper (fruit) (Juniperus communis), Olive Leaf (Olea europaea), Organic Milk Thistle (seed) (Silybum marianum), Yerba Santa (leaf) (Eriodictyon spp.), Aloe (leaf) (Aloe principis)
- Palmetto-Pro Blend 247 mg: Organic Saw Palmetto (berry) (Serenoa repens) [200 mg], Fermented Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis)
- Beta-Pro Blend 187 mg: Beta-Sitosterol, Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. For special programs recommended by your practitioner, up to 12 capsules may be taken daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review