ThyroVen™ from Premier Research Labs, is a nutraceutical thyroid formula. It provide comprehensive nourishment for healthy thyroid function. This product also feature naturally occurring iodine, a mineral important for thyroid function.
- Gentle herbal and nutritional support for the thyroid
- Each raw material ingredient is scanned by a state-of the art photoluminescent device, giving you the assurance that no chemicals were used, either in the growing or in the manufacturing process
- Contains no animal product, pure vegan formula
Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food California Prop 65
PRLabs: The absorption of minuscule amounts of lead (Pb) due to the inherent metal levels present in water and soil during plant growth is not unusual. We have taken EXTREME precautions to ensure that our products contain the lowest possible amount of naturally occurring heavy metals by careful sourcing, selecting and diligent testing, using state-of-the-art analytical techniques such as inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS). ICP-MS is one of the most sensitive techniques currently available on the market for measuring heavy metal content and can detect as low as 0.01 ppb (0.01 micro gram per kg) of heavy metals. All our raw materials are screened for heavy metal content before use in formulations. Every production batch of our final products is tested again (after manufacture) to confirm that our products meet or exceed the FDA and UPS heavy metal thresholds. It is virtually impossible to manufacture natural botanical dietary supplement products without trace amounts of lead due to the inherent lead levels present in water and soil, each finished product is also analyzed for heavy metal levels. Every dietary supplement product produced at PRL is released for human consumption after meeting PRL Quality Standards that meet or exceed federal safety standards.
If we drink the recommended amount of water or eat the recommended 2-3 servings of vegetables a day, we could be consuming lead amounts over the Prop 65 levels. If the typical American diet alone may exceed the Prop 65 levels every day, how meaningful are the lower limits for supplements? This shows how stringent and impractical these levels are to achieve for all dietary supplements and cosmetics, especially products made with ingredients derived from nature.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier ThyroVen Contains the Following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 2 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Iron 0.4 mg
- Iodine 300 mcg
- Atlantic Kelp 414 mg: (whole) (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Wild Bear Garlic 135 mg: (leaf) (Allium ursinum)
- Organic Maca 90 mg: (root) (Lepidium meyenii)
- Organic Chlorella 54 mg: (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana)
- Organic Fennel 54 mg: (seed) (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Organic Parsley 54 mg: (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum)
- Phyto-Green Blend 45 mg: Non-GMO Oregano (leaf), Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum)
- Organic Turkey Tails 36 mg: (whole) (Coriolus versicolor)
- Organic Turmeric 36 mg: (rhizome) (Curcuma longa)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
Manufactured to avoid: added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional. Store in a cool, dry place.