UriVen from Premier Research Labs is a powerful, broad-spectrum formula which features two key botanical blends: BladderPro and Uri-Cleanse for optimal nutritional support of the bladder, including the urinary tract.
- Contains cranberry and other antioxidant and cleansing ingredients such as juniper known to support the bladder and help prevent chronic urinary tract infections by preventing infection-causing bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract
Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food !California Prop 65
PRLabs: The absorption of minuscule amounts of lead (Pb) due to the inherent metal levels present in water and soil during plant growth is not unusual. We have taken EXTREME precautions to ensure that our products contain the lowest possible amount of naturally occurring heavy metals by careful sourcing, selecting and diligent testing, using state-of-the-art analytical techniques such as inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS). ICP-MS is one of the most sensitive techniques currently available on the market for measuring heavy metal content and can detect as low as 0.01 ppb (0.01 micro gram per kg) of heavy metals. All our raw materials are screened for heavy metal content before use in formulations. Every production batch of our final products is tested again (after manufacture) to confirm that our products meet or exceed the FDA and UPS heavy metal thresholds. It is virtually impossible to manufacture natural botanical dietary supplement products without trace amounts of lead due to the inherent lead levels present in water and soil, each finished product is also analyzed for heavy metal levels. Every dietary supplement product produced at PRL is released for human consumption after meeting PRL Quality Standards that meet or exceed federal safety standards.
If we drink the recommended amount of water or eat the recommended 2-3 servings of vegetables a day, we could be consuming lead amounts over the Prop 65 levels. If the typical American diet alone may exceed the Prop 65 levels every day, how meaningful are the lower limits for supplements? This shows how stringent and impractical these levels are to achieve for all dietary supplements and cosmetics, especially products made with ingredients derived from nature.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier UriVen contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Calcium 30 mg: as carbonate from Aquamin F Algae
- Bladder Pro 426 mg: Cranberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum), Hydrangea (root) (Hydrangea arborescens), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana)
- Uri-Cleanse 373 mg: Aquamin F Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothamnion sp.), Marshmallow (root) (Althaea officinalis), Olive (leaf) (Olea europaea), Blueberry (fruit), Lovage (root) (Levisticum officinale)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsules
- Keep out of reach of children
Vegetarian capsules with no added stearates or fillers.
Take 2 capsules, 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.