Premier Vitamin C, 60 Vcaps
Premier Vitamin C from Premier Research Labs is a 100% natural-source botanical whole food formula with no synthetic ascorbic acid or calcium ascorbate.
Does Your Vitamin C Product Contain Real Vitamin C?
Probably not! About 99% of all vitamin C products on the market today are synthetically made ascorbic acid – or variations such as calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate or potassium ascorbate. Despite marketing claims, these laboratory-produced powders are not real natural vitamin C. They are chemically synthesized molecules manufactured in a test tube and are often made from genetically modified corn sugar. These synthetic molecules mimic only one component of the multitude of life-supporting nutrient complexes found in real natural vitamin C.
Premier Vitamin C supports the following:
- Supports healthy blood vessels, eyes, skin, and gums
- Healthy serotonin levels
- Regulation of cholesterol
- Boosting of the immune system
- Acts as a free radical scavenger and a powerful antioxidant
- Supports skin from sun damage
"I have reordered the Premier Adaptogen-R3 and the Premier Vitamin C. Many thanks for these products which, along with my cutting out stimulants and sugars, and drinking water regularly, are changing my life and my health for the better." Jackie R., UK
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Vitamin C Complex contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Vitamin C 21 mg (naturally occurring)
- Super C-Pro Blend 259 mg: Organic Acerola (fruit) Extract, Aquamin F Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothamnion sp.), Organic Bilberry (fruit) (Vaccinium myrtillus), Organic Chlorella (whole) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Cranberry (fruit), Organic Rose Hips (Rosa canina)
- Super c-Pro Support 177 mg: Organic Rice Concentrate (Oryza sativa), Fermented Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis), Organic Cilantro (leaf) (Coriandrum sativum), Nattokinase
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Keep out of reach of children
No added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily or as directed by a health professional. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Posted by Unknown on May 20th 2019
real Vitamin C
Posted by Anna on Jan 28th 2019
I love this product because it is made from real plants! It just makes sense, I don't know why I would ever take those artificial kinds made in a lab. I did an organic acid test which told me I am low in Vit c, which made sense with my autoimmune issues. And it's the end of January and haven't had a cold this winter, in spite of being around sick people!!
Whole Food Vitamin C!
Posted by Unknown on Dec 8th 2018
I believe in this vitamin C. It is totally natural whole food vitamin c, the way it is supposed to be. Not fake C, ascorbic acid. Premier makes great products!