Calcium-D-Glucarate 500 mg, 60 vcaps
Calcium-d-Glucarate from Pure Encapsulations is a patented form of glucaric acid, a powerful nutrient with the potential to support healthy detoxification and cellular function.
- Nutritionally supports the body's natural ability to detoxify endogenous and environmental compounds and to promote cellular health for tissues including the liver, prostate, lung, breast and colon
- Calcium-d-glucarate is commonly used for the prevention of breast, prostate, and colon cancer; as well as removing cancer-causing agents, toxins, and steroid hormones from the body.
- In the liver, toxic compounds are bound to glucuronic acids so that they can be eliminated in a safe form from the body in a cleansing process known as glucuronidation.
- Beta-glucuronidase is a naturally-occurring enzyme found in various organs and cells, which can cleave apart these neutral compounds.
- d-Glucarate has been shown to help target beta-glucuronidase enzyme activity, supporting the process by which healthy cells eliminate waste and foreign elements.
- Also helps to maintain healthy cell structure and function.
- Additional studies suggest the promising role of d-glucarate in supporting healthy lipid metabolism.
Pure Encapsulations Calcium-d-Glucarate
The Glucarate Report: D-Glucarate Helps Remove Toxins and Carcinogens From the Body
Women's Health and Hormone Specific Products
Pure Encapsulations Calcium-d-Glucarate contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Calcium-D-glucarate 500 mg
- Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial Additives, Allergens, GMOs, Environmental Contaminants, Added Excipients
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your healthcare professional before use.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-6 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.