Calcium-d-Glucarate from Pure Encapsulations is a powerful nutrient with the potential to support healthy detoxification and cellular function.
Researchers have extensively studied d-glucarate. Calcium-D-Glucarate™, a patented form of glucaric acid, is a nutrient with the potential to support healthy detoxification and cellular function. In the liver, toxic compounds are bound to glucuronic acids so that they can be eliminated in a safe form from the body in a cleansing process known as glucuronidation. Beta-glucuronidase is a naturally-occurring enzyme found in various organs and cells, which can cleave apart these neutral compounds. D-Glucarate has been shown to help target beta-glucuronidase enzyme activity, supporting the process by which healthy cells eliminate waste and foreign elements. It also helps to maintain healthy cell structure and function. An animal study suggests the promising role of d-glucarate in supporting healthy lipid metabolism.
- Nutritionally supports the body's natural ability to detoxify endogenous and environmental compounds and to promote cellular health.
- Calcium-d-glucarate is commonly used for removing illness causing toxins and steroid hormones from the body.
- In the liver, toxic compounds are bound to glucuronic acids so that they can be eliminated in a safe form from the body.
- d-Glucarate has been shown to support the process by which healthy cells eliminate waste and foreign elements.
Pure Encapsulations seeks to formulate and manufacture high-quality‚ hypoallergenic dietary supplements. Quality control during the formulation and manufacturing process is paramount. All Pure Encapsulations products are made with the most bioavailable ingredients possible.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Pure Encapsulations Calcium-d-Glucarate contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 Capsules Servings per Container 30
- Calcium-D-glucarate 1000 mg
- Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial Additives, Allergens, GMOs, Environmental Contaminants, Added Excipients
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your healthcare professional before use.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-6 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.