Lysozyme Plus Systemic Enzyme Complex from Bio-Design is formulated as a broad spectrum, high activity, systemic enzyme complex. Lysozyme Plus contains proteolytic fungal enzymes that are able to function in a wide pH range. These proteases and peptidases have the ability to hydrolyze fibrin as well as other foreign proteins. Lysozyme Plus is named for one of its ingredients, the enzyme Lysozyme. The enzyme lysozyme, has the ability to hydrolyze the capsule and cell wall of gram-negative bacteria. Other additional high activity enzymes contained in the blend are important in supporting Lysozyme Plus’s function. The BioVXR capsule delivery system protects the enzymes from stomach acid until they reach the neutral pH of the intestine where they may be absorbed.
The enzyme ingredients in all of Bio-Design's enzyme products are made fresh with each batch in order to ensure the highest enzymatic activity levels.
- Joint Comfort and Mobility
- Supports Healthy Inflammation Response
- Supports Proteolytic Removal of Excess Fibrin
- Supports the Body's Healing Response After Injury
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Lysozyme Plus by Bio-Design Contains:
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60 or 250
Amount Per Serving:
- Lysozyme 60,000 mcg (from egg whites)
- Pancreatin analogue 10x (fungal)
- Protease AM 18,000 HUT
- Peptidase 6,000 HUT
- Lipase 20,000 FIP
- Amylase 12,000 SKB
- Papaine 400,000 USPU (from papaya)
- Cellulase 4,000 CU
- Bromelain 300 GDU (from pineapple)
- Rutin 120 mg
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable BioVXR capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable calcium stearate, silica.
- Contains enzymes from egg whites, , papaya, and pineapple. Naturally occurring sulfites from papaya.
For adults only. Take 2 capsules daily at least 2 hours before or after a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.