BCAAs from Metagenics: Support for muscle protein synthesis
Muscle Up! Complement your workout lineup with BCAAs from Metagenics, featuring clean, high quality branched-chain amino acids. Metagenics BCAAs is formulated with a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine. Branched-chain amino acids can be an important part of workout recovery—helping to support muscle protein synthesis and reduce temporary muscle soreness after exercise.
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian formula features clean, high-quality branched-chain amino acids
- Formulated with a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine
- Branched-chain amino acids that helps with workout recovery
- Helps to support muscle protein synthesis and reduce temporary muscle soreness after exercise
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
BCAAs from Metagenics contains the following:
Size: 2 Scoops (7.3 g)
Servings Per Container: About 30
- Calories 25
- Sodium (as sodium chloride) 40mg
- L-Leucine 3g
- L-Valine 1.5g
- L-Isoleucine 1.5g
Other Ingredients: Natural flavors, citric acid, malic acid, rebaudioside A (from Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract), and silica.
Recommended Use: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 scoops (7.3 g) into 8 oz of chilled water before and after exercise or with a meal as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.