Berberine GT by Metagenics features 500 mg of berberine HCl to support healthy glucose (blood sugar) and insulin metabolism. At this dose, berberine has been shown to support healthy fat metabolism and healthy HDL cholesterol levels already in the normal range as well as healthy triglyceridelevels.
Also featuring 200 mg of decaffeinated green tea to support weight maintenance, healthy fat metabolism and improved absorption.
Green tea supports:
- Weight maintenance (in concert with a diet and exercise program)
- Fat metabolism
- Improved berberine absorption
- Healthy blood sugar and insulin metabolism
- Healthy cholesterol already in the normal range
Green tea aids berberine absorption and supports lipid metabolism
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Berberine GT by Metagenics contains the following:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
- Berberine HCl (from Phellodendron amurense bark extract) 500mg
- Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (120 mg) catechins and 40% (80 mg) epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)] 200mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
Recommended Use: Take one capsule two to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If taking medications, including cyclosporine and oral antidiabetic medications, or other nutritional supplements consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.