The Clear Change® 10-Day Program featuring UltraClear RENEW® Chai flavor by Metagenics is designed to enhance the body’s natural metabolic detoxification process while providing adequate fuel for both cleansing and other daily activities—providing energy and support for overall well-being. Many people benefit from completing a 10-day metabolic detoxification program two to three times a year.
Metabolic detoxification is a natural bodily process that consists of 3 major detoxification pathways: Phase I (functionalization), Phase II (conjugation), and Phase III (antiporter activity). In this process, fat soluble compounds must undergo transformation and become water-soluble before they can be excreted.
The 10-day program is ideal for anyone wanting to benefit from an occasional “Spring Cleaning” or somebody who eats a reasonably healthy diet, exercises regularly, and manages stress adequately. It is also ideal for individuals who scored <50 on the Metabolic Detoxification Questionnaire.
The Clear Change Program, recommended by your healthcare provider, includes key nutritional support you need to start helping you feel your best. Get started today!
This box contains:
• UltraClear® RENEW Powder
• AdvaClear® Capsules
• Free shaker cup
• Program guide with menu plan
• Webinar invitation
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
The Clear Change® 10-Day Program featuring UltraClear RENEW® by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving Size 2 Scoops (40 g)
- Servings Per Container 21
- Calories 130
- Calories From Fat 30
- Total Fat 3 g 5%*
- Saturated Fat 1 g 5%*
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 16 g 5%*
- Dietary Fiber 6 g 24%*
- Sugars 5 g
- Protein 12 g
- Vitamin A (4,000 IU as beta-carotene and 500 IU as retinyl palmitate) 4,500 IU 90%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300 mg 500%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 35 IU 9%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 42 IU 140%
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 2 mg 133%
- Riboflavin 2 mg 118%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 7 mg 35%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 3.4 mg 170%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate†††) 80 mcg 20%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 3.6 mcg 60%
- Biotin 135 mcg 45%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 36 mg 360%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 150 mg 15%
- Iron 2 mg 11%
- Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate) 290 mg 30%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 53 mcg 35%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium sulfate) 170 mg 43%
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 11 mg 73%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg 50%
- Manganese 0.5 mg 25%
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 50 mcg 42%
- Chloride 150 mg 4%
- Sodium 80 mg 3%
- Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate, potassium citrate, and potassium iodide) 600 mg 17%
- Glycine 1.6 g **
- L-Alanine 350 mg **
- Rice Protein Matrix and Polyphenols from Hops (Humulus lupulus L.) Cone Extract (standardized to 2.5% xanthohumol) 250 mg **
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea L. var. italica) Sprout and Floret Powder‡ (myrosinase activity 30 mg glucose/g) [providing 0.75 mg sulforaphane potential from 1.5 mg glucoraphanin] 153 mg **
- L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) 150 mg **
- L-Glutamine 150 mg **
- DL-Methionine 140 mg **
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 125 mg **
- Prune (Prunus domestica) Skin Extract 125 mg **
- Taurine 110 mg **
- L-Tyrosine 100 mg **
- L-Arginine 70 mg **
- Ornithine (as ornithine HCl) 70 mg **
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Aerial Parts 4:1 Extract 67 mg **
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) Whole Fruit Extract [standardized to 72 mg gallic acid equivalent (GAE)] 137.5 mg **
- Decaffeinated‡‡ Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (15 mg) catechins and 40% (10 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)] 25 mg **
- Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate) 20 mg **
- Dried Melon (Cucumis melo L.) Pulp Juice Concentrate [standardized to 35 IU superoxide dismutase (SOD)]‡‡‡ 2.6 mg **
- Ingredients Amount % Daily Value
- Serving Size 2 Capsules†
- Servings Per Container 21
- Vitamin A [67% (1,667 IU) as beta-carotene††and 33% (834 IU) as retinyl palmitate] 2,500 IU 50%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 133 mg 222%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 33 IU 8%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 IU 223%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 10 mg 667%
- Riboflavin 5 mg 294%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 23 mg 115%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 17 mg 850%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate†††) 268 mcg 67%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 33 mcg 550%
- Biotin 66 mcg 22%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 33 mg 330%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6.5 mg 43%
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg 71%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.65 mg 33%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.65 mg 85%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 66 mcg 88%
- Silymarin (from milk thistle seed extract, Silybum marianum) 50 mg *
- Decaffeinated‡‡ Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (33.6 mg) catechins and 40% (22.4 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)] 56 mg *
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid) 167 mg *
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Aerial Parts 4:1 Extract 133 mg *
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) Whole Fruit Extract [standardized to 45.8 mg gallic acid equivalent (GAE)] 87.5 mg *
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 67 mg *
- Sodium Sulfate 100 mg *
- Taurine 117 mg *
UltraClear® RENEW Chai
- Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, organic cane sugar, apple fiber, olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, natural flavors,^ silica, xanthan gum, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, guar gum, rice maltodextrin, and hydrogenated palm oil.‡‡‡‡
Directions for Use: Shake canister before scooping. Blend, shake or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (40 grams) of UltraClear RENEW into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4-5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3-4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Warning: Not for use in patients with severe kidney disease or those with raised serum potassium levels or taking certain diuretics, cardiac, bladder or asthma medications. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Recommended to be taken only as directed and under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
Directions for Use: Take two capsules once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless directed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. To be taken under supervision of a healthcare provider. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established
† Vegetarian capsule
†† Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
††† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany
‡ Brassinase is a trademark of VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc.
‡‡ Contains no more than 4% caffeine
‡‡‡ SOD B Extramel® is a registered trademark of Bionov.
‡‡‡‡ RSPO certified (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil)
^ No MSG