Clear Change® Daily Essentials by Metagenics is a premium packet containing 3 nutritional supplements designed to complement your daily foundation nutrition program and support daily detoxification following the Clear Change Metabolic Detoxification Program. This 1-month program features AdvaClear®, GlutaClear®, and Renagen™ DTX for targeted, daily support.
Each once-daily packet provides:
Bifunctional detoxification support: AdvaClear® promotes vitality and health by supporting balanced activity of the Phase 1 and Phase 2 detoxification pathways. This formula provides methylated vitamin B12 and folic acid along with nutrients designed to enhance the activities of several liver detoxification enzymes.
Antioxidant protection & detoxification support: GlutaClear® features a blend of key ingredients, including antioxidant vitamins, designed to help boost the body’s production of glutathione. Glutathione plays an important role in protecting the body against oxidative stress and protecting cellular health.*
Kidney health: Renagen™ DTX is a specific blend of nutrients and traditional herbs designed to support healthy kidney function.
The Metagenics Difference
Metagenics is one of the few professional nutraceutical companies that formulates and evaluates nutritional products in clinical practice. Each Clear Change Daily Essentials formula is science based and delivers optimized, targeted health support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Clear Change® Daily Essentials by Metagenics contains the following:
- Serving size: 1 Packet
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin A [67% (1,667 IU) as beta-carotene† and 33% (834 IU) as retinyl palmitate] 2,500 IU 50%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 383 mg 638%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 33 IU 8%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 IU 223%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 10 mg 667%
- Riboflavin 5 mg 294%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 398 mg 1,990%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 27 mg 1,350%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate††) 668 mcg 167%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 158 mcg 2,633%
- Biotin 66 mcg 22%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 33 mg 330%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6.5 mg 43%
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 87.5 mg 125%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.65 mg 33%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.65 mg 83%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 66 mcg 88%
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 642 mg *
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea L. var. italica) Seed Extract (providing 2.5 mg glucoraphanin) 19.25 mg *
- Cordyceps Mycelium Extract (Paecilomyces hepiali Chen) [standardized to 4% (8 mg) cordycepic acid and 0.25% (0.5 mg) adenosine] 200 mg *
- Chinese Salvia Root (Salvia miltiorrhiza) 200 mg *
- Silymarin (from milk thistle seed extract, Silybum marianum) 50 mg *
- Decaffeinated‡ Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (33.6 mg) catechins and 40% (22.4 mg) epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)] 56 mg *
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid) 167 mg *
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Aerial Parts 4:1 Extract 133 mg *
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) Whole Fruit Extract [standardized to 45.8 mg gallic acid equivalent (GAE)] 87.5 mg *
- Sodium Sulfate 100 mg *
- Taurine 117 mg *
Each packet contains: 2 AdvaClear capsules (light brown), 1 GlutaClear tablet (white), and 1 Renagen DTX capsule (brown).
- Other Ingredients: Capsule††† (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
- Other Ingredients: Capsule††† (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Directions for Use: Take one packet daily for one to two months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not use if taking blood thinning medication, antihypertensive medications, hypoglycemic agents, insulin, digoxin or nitroglycerin, or before surgery. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or if taking other nutritional supplements or medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
*Daily Value not established
† As Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
†† As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany. U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
††† Vegetarian capsule.
‡ Contains no more than 4% caffeine.