Collagenics® from Metagenics is a unique combination of free-form amino acids, key minerals including magnesium bis-glycinate, horsetail herb (containing silica), and other nutrients known to be involved in the biochemical processes that support healthy connective tissue and collagen.
- Features a unique combination of free-form amino acids
- Each 3-tablet serving features key minerals including magnesium bis-glycinate, horsetail herb (containing silica), and other nutrients
- Offers ingredients known to be involved in the biochemical processes that support healthy connective tissue and collagen
- This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Collagenics from Metagenics contains the following:
Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
- Total Carbohydrate <1g
- Dietary Fiber <1g
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 150mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 30mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 30mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate) 6mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate) 75mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15mg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 3mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 5.1mg
- L-Proline 150mg
- L-Cystine 150mg
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 150mg
- L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) 150mg
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense†) 4:1 Aerial Parts 75mg
- D-Xylose 75mg
- L-Taurine 30mg
- Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid 15mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Recommended Use: Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.