Echinacea Synergy from Metagenics: Herbal Immune Support
Echinacea Synergy™ is a botanical blend of selected extracts—including a patented perilla seed extract—from plants traditionally used to support respiratory and immune health.
- Non-GMO, gluten-free herbal immune support
- Features a patented extract of perilla seed, an herb traditionally used to provide ongoing support for healthy immune function
- Offers a complementary blend of perilla, licorice, and ginger, which have been traditionally used to support healthy respiratory function
- Delivers a unique combination of herbs that support healthy immune function and may be particularly helpful during times of stress
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Echinacea Synergy from Metagenics contains the following:
Size: About 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 120
- Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®) 100mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate and niacinamide) 7mg
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) Aerial Parts 3:1 Extract [standardized to 4% (12 mg) total phenols] 300mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Extract [standardized to 25% (12.5 mg) glycyrrhizic acid] 50mg
- Perilla (Perilla frutescens) Seed Extract (containing rosmarinic acid and luteolin) 25mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Rhizome Extract (containing gingerols and shogaols) (containing gingerols and shogaols) 25mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Ultra Potent-C® (calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCI, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCl, xylitol, and L-glutathione), stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Recommended Use: Take one tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place